2 Brothers & a Bride - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

2 Brothers & a Bride Reviews

May 13, 2013
Strange, but I still enjoyed the film.
May 11, 2013
I am going to pass on this.
April 26, 2013
Cute comedy that didn't have a lot of belly laughs, but was quietly funny in the subtle ways the characters of the two brothers evolved during the film.
October 7, 2012
good movie, not just another shallow comedy
August 31, 2012
I thought it was more of sad film than a comedy, the best character was by Emily Mortimer.
½ July 23, 2012
A.k.a. "A Foreign Affair".
2 guys go to Russia to find a wife that will cook/clean for them. Pretty funny Jake thinks they should share a bride. In the end, they don't.
½ March 31, 2012
love it,funny too,love is so complicated....
½ February 25, 2012
emily mortimer was fantastic in this movie great independent flick
December 2, 2011
oh boy another bizarre love triangle-go figure.
July 31, 2011
Anything with Emily Mortimer :X , this one is recommended
½ July 23, 2011
This movie is horrible, perhaps the worst movie of all times! It has poor acting as well as a bad story line! Do NOT waste your time!
March 15, 2011
This was different and that ending totally took me by suprise.
November 2, 2010
This movie is great if you like character development. It is a wonderful insight into being human and growing within one's own limits.
October 12, 2010
I really, really liked this movie. It is not a laugh out loud kind of comedy, It is a subtle, humorous look at two brothers' quest in finding a wife in another country. It was nicely done, well acted, and very charming. AND I am not a David Arquette fan by ANY stretch of the imagination, but I really liked him in this.
½ October 11, 2010
love it,funny too,love is so complicated....
½ April 19, 2010
Emily Mortimer is the only reason that I watched this movie. I really wasn't sure what to expect.
January 5, 2010
Interesting premise, so-so story. Emily Mortimer gives a fine performance and lifts the film up. Quirky, amusing and off beat enough to be entertaining.
½ December 19, 2009
emily mortimer was fantastic in this movie great independent flick
January 21, 2009
This movie was way too boring for my taste. Nothing exciting ever really happened.
½ January 16, 2009