2 Brothers & a Bride - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

2 Brothers & a Bride Reviews

½ June 27, 2008
I honestly couldn't believe how bad this movie turned out to be. I generally love Emily Mortimer (ei. Dear Frankie was amazing) but this movie was pathetic. It was a weired mix of reality TV and an outrageous, too-disturbing-to-be-true mail order bride plot. There was no climax or, come to think of it, conflict in the whole movie. It went very slowly, and any funny parts had some disturbing sexist or sexual undertone to them. So, all in all, stay far away from this one!
½ June 1, 2008
No thrills in the movie but entertaining all the same. Tim Blake Nelson adds life to his role.
February 29, 2008
The idea for this movie sounded funny, but I could not get through it. I lasted about 45 minutes before I had to turn it off.
January 10, 2008
so stupid it's hilarious!

"You just spent 1500 dollars following your wiener!"
January 2, 2008
It could have been a lot better and cuter had it not been slow and disjointed. The story was fun and the resolution was enjoyable, but the movie as a whole lost my interest along the way.
½ November 17, 2007
You'd think this might be a good movie considering the cool cast, but it's boring and weird
½ October 22, 2007
This movie is worth watching at least once. It's got a few laughs out of me.
October 13, 2007
Languges - English, Russian
October 12, 2007
Fascinating take on Russian mail order brides. This is the 2nd Emily Mortimer movie that I've seen by accident (meaning, I didn't know she was in it -- Dear Frankie is the other one). She is great at bringing across disbelief and confidence in her role. The movie itself was odd. Mocumentary style mixed with fictional movie style and slow in some parts, predictable in others. But a pleasent way to pass the time.
October 3, 2007
Hardly Oscar-worthy, but sweet, entertaining, and has kick-ass footage of St. Petersburg.
½ September 6, 2007
yuck!!!!!!!! worst movie i ever saw!
August 20, 2007
Not interested. Sorry. But thanks!
August 9, 2007
"Uma Esposa Para Dois Irmãos"
Quando fui ver esse filme pensei "é mais uma daquelas comédias imbecis do David Arquette", mas o filme não é isso. Se fosse provavelmente eu não teria aguentado assisti-lo até o final.
Só de ver o Tim Blake Nelson, na primeira cena, já desisti de mudar de canal. Ele não costuma decepcionar.
Quem já viu A Lei de Cada Dia (um drama sobre adolescentes drogados prostituídos em LA) sabe que o David Arquette não é um ator ruim. É até muito bom, mas ninguém sabe disso porque desde aquele filme ele só participa de filmes imbecis. Se ele fizesse escolhas menos retardadas, ele seria considerado um excelente ator.
Neste filme, ele mostra isso... até certo ponto. Lá pelo meio ele descarrilha dos trilhos e mostra, moderadamente, seu típico papel de bobalhão.
Tirando essa "escorregada", o filme é bom.
Ao contrário do que ocorre nos filmes que o David Arquette participa, este é engraçado sem ser retardado.
August 1, 2007
It was kinda boring.
July 19, 2007
i just saw this movie. it was pretty funny. two brothers just had their mother pass away so nobody is there to cook and clean for them. so they get the crazy idea to go to russia and mail a wife. but they are not looking for sex just basically a maid so off. in the meantime, one of the brothers gets help from an english reporter, things get a bit twisted. but it is a good DVD.
June 15, 2007
Really slow but funny at some spots. Interesting movie to watch if you have plenty of time. Morimer is always so good.
½ April 21, 2007
Trick-out movie I have ever watch.. in a way, I like it.
September 28, 2006
This looks really crap.
September 14, 2006
Mail order brides from russia for two brothers in the USA. I really liked it.
September 11, 2006