Two Days - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Two Days Reviews

June 18, 2017
Hard to watch. Probably funnyman Paul Rudd's most dramatic role to date, mildly down and out actor Paul (Paul Rudd) takes us on his journey to film what are supposed to be his last two days before he kills himself. Slightly down on his luck professionally, but as described by his friends, much better situated than 90% of the people in the world, Paul just wants it all to end. Always the filmmaker, he decides that filming this descent towards death may be his crowning achievement. After friends and family and his film crew try to get it through to Paul that once he's dead, he doesn't get to see and acknowledge the F You's and haha's to the world, he nevertheless displays a certain stubbornness that he just doesn't care. Will he go through with his plan? Will his friends be able to embark on this journey with him? As difficult as it is to join Paul in his journey as an audience, it's a crowning achievement in eliciting an emotional response from the viewer. Paul Rudd turns in an outstanding performance.
June 17, 2014
Probably because it was made a while ago, there are moments but rather inconsistent in general.
½ November 4, 2012
despite its few flaws, it manages to be really funny and doesn't condescend to a serious issue.
½ January 20, 2011
Bordering on greatness and showcasing the talent that would later make Paul Rudd a star, Two Days examines the emotional impact of suicide and how we treat each other.
June 24, 2009
An interesting Film.... I cant really say that i love it or hate it...

Its just interesting
August 2, 2008
This was pretty crazy. It's about a guy who's going to kill himself and he goes to his friends to say his goodbyes. Serious drama.
½ June 17, 2008
Wow this was a lot better than i expected. i got it for 1.99 at blockbuster only because Paul Rudd was the lead. It was a very touching movie. Rudd's suicide video was hard to watch, in a good way.
April 19, 2008
everyone love a good dark comedy
½ April 3, 2008
I love Paul Rudd in just about anything. But his monologue/video suicide note in this film is one of the most honest and heartbreaking scenes in cinematic history. Truly.
March 16, 2008
It was not even depressing when he tried to kill himself, the end was poor
February 1, 2008
I watched this movie one summer when I wanted to suicide. It was on TV at 3:00 AM or something, it was not a coincidence and I gave up on killing myself. I don't know if it means anything to him but if Sean McGinly, you ever read this, please know that I am grateful to thee.
October 2, 2007
An actor decides to tape the last two days of his life before killing himself... interesting.
August 3, 2007
great movie that i always avoided because the cover made me think it would be some crap thriller. I'm glad i finally got past that to found out it was a really good movie.
½ July 16, 2007
About a guy who documents his final days before his intended suicide. A good movie that leaves you wondering if he will go through with it.
July 2, 2007
I came across this movie at blockbuster 1 night and the cover cought my eye. I loved every minute of this movie
June 14, 2007
it's a good idea for a movie, and fairly well-executed. something's missing though.
June 14, 2007
If you are lucky enough to come across this in a repertory house, or the rubbish bin of your local video store, see it! This is a unique tale shot in documentary style about a guy who's just had enough, ready to call it quits, but for some reason show us his last two days on this earth. You're left wondering throughout the film, "Will he do it?" this creates a sense of urgency which drives the film without any action. Superb acting, a great cast of regular Joes, and shot surprisingly well.
June 11, 2007
I caught this film on IFC in the middle of the night and I was riveted. I couldn't stop watching. Horrified and fascinated at the same time. You must see this movie.
June 7, 2007
Another great movie you've never, ever heard of. Paul Rudd is fantastic.
June 7, 2007
My all-time favourite movie. Depressing, yet moving at times. MUST-SEE!!!