2 Days (2003) - Rotten Tomatoes

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

2 Days Videos

2 Days Photos

Movie Info

A struggling actor decides to quit the business in the most permanent way possible in this dark comedy drama starring Paul Rudd, Donal Logue, and Mackenzie Astin. Dismayed at his lack of success onscreen and depressed by his lackluster personal life, actor Paul Miller (Rudd) announces that in two days time he will take his own life. Hiring a documentary crew to follow him as he says his goodbyes and prepares to take the final plunge, Paul steps to center stage for a starring role in the film that finds him seeking meaning and hope in the brief 48 hours before his scheduled demise. As the clock winds down and the crew nervously prepares for Paul's big send-off, one question remains -- will Paul have the courage to see his final role through to the bitter end?
Rating:

Lourdes Benedicto
as Rachel Adams
Show More Cast

Critic Reviews for 2 Days

There are no critic reviews yet for 2 Days. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for 2 Days

½

Yet another suicidey movie where the guy just can't seem to do what he says he wants to do for an hour and a half.

Coxxie Mild Sauce
Coxxie Mild Sauce

This movie really failed when it came to the viewer's relationship with the main character. This movie needed a sympathetic feeling for the main character, but it failed greatly. The supporting cast also lacks due to their parts not resembling real people, but failed cliches. The most convincing character is the father of Paul (the main character). Good concept, bad parts to make it up though.

Charlie Pawlak
Charlie Pawlak

I really enjoyed the cast of this film. Paul Rudd was really good. I usually see him as a funny guy, but he acted more dramatic in this film and he was pretty good. There was one scene towards the end that really got to me and I didn't know Paul Rudd could act like that. The film had an interesting story line. It is about a man who wants to kill himself and he has some of his friends video tape it like a documentary. The only problem with this film was that it seemed too boring at times. Like there was not much going on. Some of the characters personalities made up for it at points, but not all the time. Adam Scott was pretty funny as his character. His outfits were probably the best. So overall, it was a decent film. I just wanted to see more to it.

Paul Celano
Paul Celano

2 Days Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss 2 Days on our Movie forum!

News & Features