2-Headed Shark Attack - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

2-Headed Shark Attack Reviews

August 15, 2015
Boring and super useless, slow pacing, features Brooke Hogan or whatever her last name is and some guy who is basically in probably a lot of Asylum films. Just a nice multicultural fest of bikini clad chicas in a very useless festivities of fighting a 2-Headed Shark. Carmen Electra is also in this and she's a professor. The group of kids are students who are on some kind of awkward field trip.
June 8, 2015
An amusing little number which has come about through a simple equation : how can you make a huge shark more terrifying? By sticking an extra head on it if course.

Throw Carmen Electra and Hulk Hogan's daughter into the mix along with a class of college students (most of which deserve to be eaten) and you're in for a low budget scify channel creature feature treat. Featuring some amazingly bad effects and a shark that seems to be huge, yet is able to sneak up on people in a few inches of water on occasion has to be seen to be believed.
March 7, 2015
This was one of the most stupid movies I have ever come across
½ February 12, 2015
One of those "so bad it's good" flicks, campy!
½ January 5, 2015
2-Headed Shark Attack Movie Review!

So. Another shark movie. More specifically, another Asylum shark movie. Why do I always get stuck with these? I mean honestly. This was such a boring and bad experience, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

The premise is thus: These kids, their teacher and Carmen Electra (I say her name apart since I don't understand what the hell her role is) head out into the seas and become stranded when the carcass of a shark is stuck on their propellers. Soon enough, a 2-headed shark begins to attack.

Oh lord, I've been irritated by actors/actresses before, but not quite like a certain one. Her role is so annoying that you will find yourself screaming at the screen as a result. The rest of the acting isn't really horrendous, but it isn't anything resembling good.

The CGI is, as always, silly and terrible. I've seen better movies in the 50s than these ones. If The Asylum think it is doing good B-movies, they're wrong. This should be C-movies. (If such a thing exists).

The editing is very, very poor. You can see better editing at small YouTube channels. (By the way, nice legs there, cameraman. You and your camera make a fine addition to the movie. @1:08:00)

The story is just poor; it's mostly a rip-off from the movie Jaws. Though to be honest, everyone kind of had a second life. What, with all the poor editing, you could see people live/die over and over again till the scenes ended. Make up your mind movie.

It's not the worst shark movie we've seen, but it is certainly bad either way. Could The Asylum start producing some actually well? Can it be that time? I'd love for it to be that time.

This movie gets a 1 out of 10.
½ January 2, 2015
You know what to expect when you hear the name of this movie! Silliness!
½ August 26, 2014
Just flat out stupid, horrible bad...
August 10, 2014
Terrible, but so bad it kinda works
August 5, 2014
This is what they show at night when no ones watching a tv channel
August 5, 2014
Laughable creature feature. Title says it all
July 31, 2014
Obviously there is horrendous bad acting... That includes from Carmen Electra and Jerry O'Connell's less hot bro, Charlie. Given. The shark attacks two topless girls so their boobs bounce in shallow water, but later a point is made about it not being able to go shallow. The same shots of the awful shark are used again and again. People are screaming from shore when the island is nowhere near the boats in shore. Charlie hurts his leg and is carried by the teens. Twenty minutes later it carries his weight. The island is falling apart but in shots from above is fine. The girl who has had a feae of water since a kid scuba dives... Dreadful dreadful dreadful. Mildly entertaining nonetheless.
June 19, 2014
es la peor película de tiburones, con los peores efectos especiales aun siendo en el 2012... apesta, tiburón del 199... son muchísimo mejores. no se molesten en verla.
½ May 16, 2014
God awful! Lucky to even get half a star! A film made specially for teenage boys who are home alone. Awful story, awful special effects, awful acting- everything about the film is GOD AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Worst film...EVER!!!!!!!
½ February 2, 2014
2-Headed Shark Attack has set new standards for double-headed monster movies everywhere.
January 27, 2014
Ho ho, It's sooooo bad, it's good. File under stupid-stories. Lots of eye candy, stupid premise/plots, lame CGI's - the works. Enjoy with disbelief.
½ December 22, 2013
the worst, simply the worst thing.
November 14, 2013
The DUMBEST movie ever made...
October 29, 2013
See, I'm not going to even waste my time writing a review for this horrible excuse of a movie. But its lack of visuals, acting and common sense just hurt my eyes watching this disaster unfold
October 8, 2013
oh boy is this one a doozy. It's clear nobody cared about the film they were making and just wanted to get it out there so the fact that it's somewhat entertaining is a little shocking. This film is filled with so many continuity problems and errors of all sorts that it is hard to watch at times. Luckily there's a 2-headed shark killing people and most the people are lovely looking humans. There are plenty of hardbodies in this film and most of them aren't wearing much... some end up wearing little to nothing.
But you might expect that from a film with Carmen Electra on the cover. You might be surprised to find out, she's only in her bathing suit and sultry for a short period of time.
2-Headed Shark Attack isn't a good movie... it's quite bad. But lovers of these types of films should get a kick out of the uber low budget amateur level filmmaking and the nice gore created by this abomination of nature. There is plenty of red stuff to go 'round.