3 dev adam (3 Mighty Men) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

3 dev adam (3 Mighty Men) Reviews

November 14, 2012
Santos and Captain America team up to defeat Spider-Man it doesn't get more F'ing badass then this. Turkish cinema for the win.
½ November 13, 2012
HaHHhhHhahaa! So BAD!! So awful!
July 5, 2012
Esta es una de las películas mas bizarras y con la temática mas tonta que he visto en mi vida, El Santo (el luchador mas famoso de Mà (C)xico, el único superheroe mexicano) y El Capitán Amà (C)rica uniendo fuerzas contra un Spider-Man malvado con el traje mas barato posible . Completamente recomendable.
366weirdmovies
½ June 17, 2012
Captain America and Santo take on evil antiques dealer Spiderman---in Istanbul! This Turkish oddity has few moments of high absurdity beyond the ridiculous premise, but it is packed with action; take off the costumes and you'd think you're watching a cheap Turkish Shaw Brothers ripoff instead of a cheap Turkish comic book ripoff. The 1.5 star rating is geared towards normal moviegoers, bad movie fans may want to double the score.
March 14, 2012
Aprendí que:
1) El Santo puede ser mas "wero" que El Capitán Amà (C)rica.
2) Ellos dos pueden hablar turco muy fluidamente.
3) 9 de cada 10 turcos se parecen a Ringo Starr.
4) Nunca confíes en un "hombre araña".
5) El mundo esta bien loco...
½ October 28, 2011
El extremo de la cutrería. Un filme turco sobre un Spiderman malvado y un Capitán Amà (C)rica y un Santo (sí, el Enmascarado de Plata) que luchan contra sus planes malà (C)volos enfundados en disfraces de 3 pesos, siendo à (C)stos los más caros pues la producción es como de dos o un peso. Aunque no podía ser peor, es una obra bastante graciosa y curiosa de ver.
January 15, 2011
This movie's awesome. It's also incredibly ludicrous.
December 18, 2010
This is the first Turkish film I've ever seen and I'm pretty sure it's the worst Turkish film I've ever seen. I'm not entirely sure what this movie was about, but what I got from it was that Spider-Man is in Turkey killing seemingly random women and he steals antiques from them, sells them to antique stores and then buys them back using counterfeit money. Apparently the Turkish government is too incompetent to do anything about it, so they outsource their help and send for Santo, a Mexican superhero/luchadora, and Captain America, both of which speak Turkish better than their native languages. This film shouldn't get any stars, but I've giving it one because at one point a man is killed by literally two guinea pigs and also Turkey just doesn't give a shit about international copyright laws.
½ April 19, 2010
This movie is better known as the Turkish Spider-Man or Three Mighty Men. It's a ridiculous tale about an evil Spider-Man and his struggles against Captain America and his pal Santo the wannabe wrestler. This movie can only come from Turkey. The unbelievably bad editing, stolen plot ideas, and hilarious fight sequences are completely on par with other rare Turkish gems. Honestly, watching this movie is a good time.

The story loosely dances around a plot involving gobs of counterfeit American dollars. Mainly the story is about the amusing ways Spidey can quickly end the lives of his enemies. Some of which are quite graphic and one even involves a guinea pig death tunnel. Yes, you read that correctly, a guinea pig death tunnel.

My favorite quotes.

"Let the millions flow"

"Pack the dollars. We're going to send them tonight."

Here are some of my favorite things about this movie.

1. Spider-Man's hair is so long that it pokes out through the eye holes of his mask.
2. Spider-Man wears a belt buckle!
3. There are more throws than the entire run of the WWF.
4. There is a part of the movie where the original master cuts out and it sounds like the movie is trying to beat box.
5. Spider-Man laughs like a crazy person who finds demented glee in eating the last Chips Ahoy.
6. More than 3 people get picked up during fights and set on top of tables before they're attacked. I've never seen that tactic before.
7. Every major fight scene in the movie has what I refer to as "arcade mode" where someone picks up an enemy body and uses it as a weapon.
8. I think they went through 107 Spider-Mans while shooting this movie.
9. The soundtrack has very determined, yet asynchronous, footstep sound effects.
10. I have never seen so many people jump in front of the camera during a fight before.
11. I didn't know they made tea sandwiches.

Definitely see this one. But remember to keep an eye out for Spidey's switch blade.
November 28, 2009
It's the worst movie ever made. Spider-Man kills a man by taping a tube to his head and having guinea pigs eat his face and then has sex in front of talking puppets. That bad.
½ June 28, 2009
so spiderman, captain america, and santo walk into a bar...

...also, death by hamster
December 6, 2008
Unauthorized Turkish film featuring Captain America and El Santo vs a psycho Spider-Man. Possibly the only film to feature death by hamster.
November 28, 2008
Utter and sheer madness
½ June 8, 2008
Captain America and Santo fight the evil Spider-man in this turkish turkey classic. It's hilarious at start but the laughs wear thin eventually. Still love the eyeball-eating guinea pigs in a tube and the ruthlessness of Spider-man (who likes to stab people to death). Should have more scenes with Captain America dressed up in his bullet-proof costume.
½ June 5, 2008
I don't know whether to give this movie a low score or a high score. It is positively one of the worst movies I have ever seen, but that is what makes it so good. I laughed so hard watching this movie. It makes no sense. The scene where spider-man strangles a woman in a shower was hilarious. Spider-man has none of his original powers in the movie. He just carries a knife, but for some reason is able to duplicate himself. This movies is really bad if you take it seriously, but you watch it with a mystery science theater point of view it is hilarious.
May 24, 2008
Madness and creative freedom!! Seeing the world through a radically different point of view
March 24, 2008
Possibly the greatest worst film ever made. I otruiginally copped a version from Turkey with no English whatsoever...and I was still blown away. And then I got English subtitles, and I was even MORE blown away...here;'s the gist: Spiderman is an international assassin, countefeiter and criminal that has set up shop in a go-go bar in Turkey. Captain America and Mexico's Santo arrive and start tracking him down...insanity and wild, cheesey action ensues. Seriously one of my ALL-TIME favorites.
February 9, 2008
I want to see this in the worst possible way
January 14, 2008
"Istanbul is being terrorized by a crime wave, and the police call in American superhero Captain America and Mexican wrestler Santo to put a stop to it". Yeah because those would be the obvious choices to send in when...Instanbul is being terrorized?
January 6, 2008
very true to the original spider man comic I read on a bathroom wall in Turkey, though it could have had more goons.