3 dev adam (3 Mighty Men) Reviews
1) El Santo puede ser mas "wero" que El CapitÃ¡n AmÃ (C)rica.
2) Ellos dos pueden hablar turco muy fluidamente.
3) 9 de cada 10 turcos se parecen a Ringo Starr.
4) Nunca confÃes en un "hombre araÃ±a".
5) El mundo esta bien loco...
The story loosely dances around a plot involving gobs of counterfeit American dollars. Mainly the story is about the amusing ways Spidey can quickly end the lives of his enemies. Some of which are quite graphic and one even involves a guinea pig death tunnel. Yes, you read that correctly, a guinea pig death tunnel.
My favorite quotes.
"Let the millions flow"
"Pack the dollars. We're going to send them tonight."
Here are some of my favorite things about this movie.
1. Spider-Man's hair is so long that it pokes out through the eye holes of his mask.
2. Spider-Man wears a belt buckle!
3. There are more throws than the entire run of the WWF.
4. There is a part of the movie where the original master cuts out and it sounds like the movie is trying to beat box.
5. Spider-Man laughs like a crazy person who finds demented glee in eating the last Chips Ahoy.
6. More than 3 people get picked up during fights and set on top of tables before they're attacked. I've never seen that tactic before.
7. Every major fight scene in the movie has what I refer to as "arcade mode" where someone picks up an enemy body and uses it as a weapon.
8. I think they went through 107 Spider-Mans while shooting this movie.
9. The soundtrack has very determined, yet asynchronous, footstep sound effects.
10. I have never seen so many people jump in front of the camera during a fight before.
11. I didn't know they made tea sandwiches.
Definitely see this one. But remember to keep an eye out for Spidey's switch blade.
...also, death by hamster