305 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

305 Reviews

½ January 17, 2009
305 tells the story of the 5 misfit Spartans who didn't make the cut due to them being too fat, blind, or just idiots. When they get a little overzealous and run off to fight some Persians, leaving the goat road they were tasked to watch unattended, the Persians make short work of the 300 and the 5 misfits are on the run. This spoof of both "300" as well as "the Office" was funny enough, for the most part, and I enjoyed it immensely more than the completely cinematic excrement that was "Meet the Spartans" despite the extremely low-budget of this film. Hey here's an idea, give the makers of THIS film $30,000,000 and let the extremely untalented duo of Friedberg and Seltzer have to scrounge up pocket change for Their so-called 'films'
January 2, 2009
Never watching this crap!
November 29, 2008
This movie is another spoof of 300. It's so dumb that it is really funny.
October 21, 2008
classic stupid humor but does not live up to any of the scary movies. Still good for a laugh
½ October 1, 2008
How long can someone stay put, watching this video? If you last 10 minutes, then you're really something. Worst piece of video I've seen in way too long. Is not bad in a funny way, it's really bad.
½ September 27, 2008
lame, but pretty funny....they should make it with better special effect..i think it would hit the market better.

i like the characters..
September 20, 2008
awesome movie...oh wait, I was in it! But seriously, it's hilarious and enjoyable and you need to get it now
September 19, 2008
i thought preston from jackass was in thi
½ September 17, 2008
I dont care what anyone else says about me. I loved this movie. awesome spoof, better then meet the spartans.
½ September 17, 2008
For those of you who have never seen the 305 short film parody combining 300 with The Office, hit up YouTube right now, I can wait......... okay, back? Good. Now, imagine that little five minute slice of madness expanded and extended to a feature length movie. I know what you're thinking: what a terrible idea. Well, you'd think, but surprisingly it actually works.

Not so much a parody of 300 as a sort of companion piece parody of the concept, 305 manages to be entertaining enough to warrant a viewing, and actually has some really good laughs. There are some jokes that don't work, but considering the alternative (Meet the Spartans?) this is one of the better, and likely to remain utterly unknown, parody movies. And it was shot with barely a budget by a bunch of unknowns.
½ September 2, 2008
*cricket* *cricket* could we stop trying to spoof 300? u all suck and jsut stop. 300 was a phenomenal movie.
August 21, 2008
Still think this is funny and it makes me laugh.
½ August 15, 2008
crud - gold standard
August 10, 2008
Trash. Why did they bother?
August 9, 2008
Stopped watching after 10 minutes
½ August 7, 2008
This was the stupidest movie I've ever seen. Don't Watch!!! You've been warned.
August 6, 2008
Not as ugly as thought.
August 5, 2008
I hate myself for liking this movie, and I'll be labeled an idiot for it; obviously the filmmakers weren't planning on crafting a comedy of notable substance, and I'm not going to ruin my credibility by raving about gems of hidden genius. There aren't any, but the fact is, the inane stupidity was a breath of fresh air on a particularly bad day. Because it struck me so strongly the first time, I'm pretty sure I'll look at this one as a cult favorite in time to come. It's pretty lame, but I got a kick out of it.
½ August 5, 2008
I loved it. It was a hilarious take made but college kids that was witty and hilarious. It totally did NOT kill 300. The reason why is because it's not really a parody, there's no "This is Sparta" remake it's a separate story.
July 30, 2008