30 Nights Of Paranormal Activity With The Devil Inside The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

30 Nights Of Paranormal Activity With The Devil Inside The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Reviews

½ February 25, 2016
This was a complete waste of time, and not in a good way. If I hadn't been reviewing it for Fox, I never would have watched past the ten minute mark. I actually wouldn't have watched it at all, just from judging from an intelligent friend's reaction after watching it. It starts out horrible, and then it gets worse.
½ September 28, 2015
The biggest waste of time ever!
July 20, 2015
I actually thought this movie pretty fun but a lot of it seemed to force which is what fucks it up
½ December 25, 2014
Even the tagline is painfully not funny.
November 11, 2014
So bad I only watched about 20 minutes. The fact that this is called a comedy is the only good joke.
½ September 23, 2014
Lo que podría haber sido una graciosa parodia de las películas de "filmación encontrada" tipo "Paranormal Activity", resulta ser una insufrible película llena de mal gusto y poca gracia. Evítese a toda costa.
½ June 9, 2014
an huge fan of thrash movies but this is just bad
½ June 7, 2014
I've never thought I'd watch a movie that deserves only 1/2 stars... but here it is
½ January 6, 2014
Beside two scenes that made smile or chuckle, 30 Nights Of Paranormal Activity With The Devil Inside The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo is painfully unfunny to sit through...
½ December 4, 2013
The jokes were kinda smart and the characters were actually fun to watch but there are times that it could get overrated, vapid and dispiriting. Besides, the entire film is way too short that it seems like a working progress. Yes, it was trashy but what'd you expect? It's a spoof and this shouldn't really be taken seriously.
August 26, 2013
the worst film anyone will ever see ,going out of my way to give it half a star
August 7, 2013
The worst movie ever ! This is a terrible mistake! OMG!
El director y escritor Craig Moss hace una copia de los trabajos de Jason Friedberg y Aaron Seltzer que han hecho Scary Movie, Epic Movie, Meet The Spartans y etc, que solo hacen parodia a otras películas y pues, 30 Nights Of Paranormal Activity With The Devil Inside The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Que titulo mas largo) es una combinación de todos los chistes malos, pésimos y algunos que dieron risa en otras películas que aquí, es solo una mala copia. Esta película termina siendo de lo peor del 2013, es pésima a mas no poder.
La dirección del found footage no tiene sentido, no tiene lógica, se supone que la tienen que filmar con esa tecnica al 100% de la película y no, es la peor película "Found Footage" que he visto.
Sin duda alguna, termina siendo la peor que he visto en este año y yo que pensé que Scary Movie 5 estaba mal, 30 Nights Of Paranormal Activity With The Devil Inside The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo es peor.
July 20, 2013
It was pretty slow and boring. I didn't really find myself laughing at all.
July 14, 2013
Is the title funny? no, it's stupid. It's the movie any fun? no, it's stupidness all around with tired jokes and gags. This movie just have no reason to be here.
NOTE: Wow, 3 Craig Moss films with 0 stars...career anyone?
½ May 9, 2013
Never EVER watch movies with long titles. They suck.
May 4, 2013
An hour & 30 minutes of stupidity inside this movie! WAY WAY too many parodies & most were just randomly thrown in without following the story (if u could even call it a story). I chuckled (not laughed, just a mere chuckle) a few times but it was way more stupid than funny
April 24, 2013
your supposed to watch it when your high, then its much funnier. i found this movie funny!
½ April 20, 2013
This is basically a "spoof" of the Paranormal Activity films with a few other recent movies and TV shows thrown in. I use the word "spoof" very lightly because there wasn't one remotely funny thing about this. There are reality show references and if you do not watch reality shows you will have no idea what's going on. In fact a lot of the movie "references" are all recent - meaning this will be pretty dated in about 5 years. I'd like to say this is something that will not hold up well over time but it doesn't hold up well over five minutes. It's incredibly unfunny and it's trying hard to be funny.

There are lots of dick jokes in fact that's pretty much all it is, but nary a humorous one. There are references to other movies but again, the guy who "wrote" this seems to think simply referencing another movie is somehow funny. The daughter is from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo but there isn't anything funny about it. This is one of those movies that was clearly written over a weekend, no rewrites, no input from anyone funny or with talent - just a quickly thrown together bad attempt at a spoof. Looking at the director/writer's other credits, it's no wonder this was so awful. Someone needs to tell this guy he's not good at this. This type of humor is not easy to write and this is a good example of why not everyone should be trying this.
April 15, 2013
Although I did laugh a few times throughout the flick, it was pretty bad..
April 14, 2013
Better than SOME spoof films, '30 Nights of all this random crap' is a bland satire of hit or miss gags.