Who Am I? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

February 25, 2013
I not seen it for long time . Cos I love it
½ October 2, 2012
Who am i? WHOO am I?

HE'S JACKIE CHAN THAT'S WHO!
July 29, 2012
Low budget is glaringly obvious. Not his best work.
½ May 18, 2011
One of Jackie Chan's best. A compelling mystery plot and some of the greatest action he's ever done. The rooftop fight is brilliant. This isn't quite Chan's best film, but it features well enough nifty bits to be very and satisfying. I loved especially the sequence in which Jackie has to fight and escape bad guys while restrained in handcuffs, the insane car chase, the fight in Rotterdam involving flights of stairs and a lot of shoes. As for the final rooftop showdown, it's simply one of the most amazing fights I've ever seen. Add Jackie funnily asking "Who am I?" ad nauseam and the bloopers over the end credits, and you've got terrific entertainment.

VERDICT: "Matinée" - (Mixed reaction). These kinds of movies are usually movies that had some good things, but some bad things kept it from being amazing. This rating says to pay matinée prices to see at a theatre, buy an ex rental or a cheap price of the DVD to own.
January 10, 2011
Silly, harmless fun from Jackie Chan.
December 22, 2010
it's just got everything you want, it's an amazing action-adventure flick
June 19, 2010
Late era Jackie Chan in one of his much better movies.
Watch out for the main fight on the roof, with Jackie vs the two top henchman, awesomely creative chreography. Also look out for the stunt where he slides down a building, no wire all real deal. It's as cool and crazy as it looks.
½ April 29, 2010
I remember seeing this a while back. The opening sequence was pretty memorable but that's about it. It's your regular Jackie Chan flick.
August 25, 2009
This is my favorite Jackie Chan film, combining perfectly his sense of humor and action both of which he does extremely well. This is one of my favorite movies of all time!
½ July 31, 2009
i love every jackie chan movie ive seen i love his figh sceenes
May 27, 2009
one of my favorite jackie chan movies
May 7, 2009
It was a long time since I saw it
½ March 15, 2009
i don't recall this being all that good. though, it did have the usual chan moments.
March 3, 2009
Average Jackie Chan film.
December 8, 2008
Jackie Chan in Africa! How much fun than this can it get? It's hilarious to see Jackie Chan painted and dressed as an African warrior treating a snake bitten man and misunderstood by his sister thinking Jackie was eating her brother. Jackie has no memory of who he is due to the long, long fall from the plane and no paracute. Ouch! Very fast and action packed, Jackie is getting his bum kicked at every turn, poor dear!
½ November 22, 2008
This was one of Jackie Chan's last great action films. In the 90's all the way up to Rush Hour he was pulling off one impossible stunt after the next. Where many of his films suffered in the acting and sometimes plot department, he was one of the cheapest forms of high quality entertainment you could find. Who Am I? is a rental store treasure for American audiences. The former mercenary/amnesia storyline is a bit routine but is lifted with the five star action sequences.
½ September 14, 2008
Chan's best fighting sequences of all time.
deano
September 4, 2008
Heaps of funny and action that features unbelievable stunts and outrageous fights that rival all of Jackie Chan's previous work.
August 30, 2008
Some great Jackie Chan action. Once again, the original Hong Kong version is preferred to the cut up American version.