Army of Darkness - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Army of Darkness Reviews

November 17, 2012
Is this a duplicate on Flixster/Rotten Tomatoes?
½ April 21, 2012
Really fine cult film
May 19, 2011
Third of a trilogy that turns into something else entirely
½ December 14, 2010
funny..and annoying hehehehe
½ November 24, 2010
Hail to the King, Baby!
March 20, 2010
Again, Bruce Campbell is the MAN!
½ November 19, 2009
El director es San Raimi, of course.
November 16, 2009
Bruce campbells best and campiest movie. It's not very scary but will keep you laughing all thru the movie. It has alot of stop-animation that is pretty good, or was for it's time. Highly recommended.
½ October 14, 2009
the great bruce campbell features in this amusing horror.
very good
October 6, 2009
Actually not as good as the Evil Dead films from which this is born. It even looks...cheesier, if that's possible, probably because it clearly had a higher budget but didn't use it well. Still, a pretty entertaining film if you're a fan of Bruce Campbell's.
½ September 27, 2009
One truly amazing movie!
½ July 23, 2009
Saw this. Stupid. VERY STUPID.
½ July 8, 2009
You either love Bruce Campbell or you hate him, there is no inbetween. I being a fan of the Evil Dead 1 and II this was a good finish to the trilogy. Hilarious! this movie has to be the best of Cambpells career for one liners. a must see if you have any smokeables i would say this movie is a great companion for those occasions, but you didnt hear this from me!
May 12, 2009
another mistake from flixster
March 13, 2009
worst of the trilogy by far but most people who dont know what they are talkgni about will prefer it. still mega though. its a shame these little gems are now 'loved' by bandwagoners. oh well.
December 13, 2008
Definitely quirky, compared with the seriousness of the first 2 in the Evil Dead series. Ash goes back in time and has to locate the book of the dead to get back to his time. Not that it will be easy. This movie coined the phrase 'boomstick' and he has a chainsaw modified to fit on his stump of an arm (lost his hand). Has classic 80s claymation/animation for the army of the dead and the dialogue is typical smartass Ash/Bruce Campbell. Definitely one for the fans of the Evil Dead series.
December 1, 2008
A classic 3rd part of the Evil Dead series. Do not take seriously!
November 30, 2008
quintessential cult classic, see it if you like either sam raimi or bruce campbell...just watch it
½ November 20, 2008
this movie is freakin awesome
November 16, 2008
I didn't rate this? Damn, that sucks. Anyway, I love this movie, I've probably seen it too much to laugh at it but it always brings a smile to my face.