Army of Darkness - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Army of Darkness Reviews

November 12, 2008
What can I say?! I love the whole series!
October 3, 2008
not the best of them. but the funniest
DrLappos
September 11, 2008
Jesus this was cheesy but absolutely fantastic. Bruce Campbell had to be the best man for the job. Horror comedy at its daftest but best.
September 3, 2008
great horror comedy the best of the evil dead films
August 24, 2008
A funny and fun sequel to "Evil Dead II".
August 10, 2008
A hilarious cult classic amongst genre fans and can arguably be the best film in the series of the Evil Dead films. Ranks as Bruce Campbell's iconic role from his legacy of B films and contains one of my fav lines in any movie, "This is my BOOMSTICK" , utter hilarity!
August 9, 2008
i loved every bit of this movie as much as the others! bruce campbell rules all! a great fun sci fi movie! proves sam rami can do bigger things
August 1, 2008
this is a classic! bruce campbell & sam raimi are geniuses!
July 20, 2008
loved this when i was younger bruce campbell rules
July 13, 2008
I own all 3 movies on DVD!!!!
June 5, 2008
????is this not the same movie
June 1, 2008
Cracks me up everytime
½ May 26, 2008
Really fine cult film
May 21, 2008
Classic movie I can see time and again.
May 1, 2008
The final in the Evil Dead trilogy, this movie was actually shot to be a comedy rather than a B rated horror. So parts are far fetched, but still a good movie especially if you don't mind parts being corny
April 19, 2008
One of the BEST "B" Movies around!
March 26, 2008
IS it a remake or something.Ugh, we got another King Kong on our hands.But I'm sorta interested.
½ March 7, 2008
This was a funny movie, although it was the sequel to a horror film.
March 4, 2008
Synopsis: "Army of Darkness" is a story about a man who goes through a time warp and finds himself in England in the 1300s. With fighting going on all around him, he must locate the Book of the Dead in order to return to the present day.
February 13, 2008
super funny movie go see it seriously...like now...drop everything and go get it.......why are you still here?