Reincarnation (Rinne) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Reincarnation (Rinne) Reviews

December 10, 2012
great movie..very creepy at times.
November 4, 2009
It's quite creepy and I love the twist, but it wasn't excellent though.
February 6, 2009
I have this movie and I love it.
½ January 25, 2009
i was expecting so much from this one....

too bad i was dissapointed
November 27, 2008
good plot, not so convincing with the execution, but i love it anyway.
½ November 20, 2008
I hate when my reviews suddenly disappears >(

Anyway, can't remember what I wrote about this one other then the fact that it's the usual Japanese horror. Nothing new.
½ November 3, 2008
Everyone is entitled to a guilty peasure once in a while. Unintentionally hilarious!!
October 23, 2008
Brilliant filmmaking! Takes horror to a place only Stanley Kubrick and David Lynch have gone.
August 20, 2008
From the writer/director of Ju-On; The Grudge comes this film. Niice horrific moments and an intriguing story make this well worth watching.
July 26, 2008
great movie..very creepy at times.
July 9, 2008
What can I say about this movie. It is such and interesting concept of reincarnation, murder, ghosts and what happens when the past comes back tohaunt you.
June 11, 2008
good movie had you jumping in some parts
½ June 8, 2008
And another Horror Fest production, this is very much like The Grudge but it's a bit toned down, The Grudge has more of the strange noises and scary faces while this movies "ghosts" are just pale. In the begining it's very slow and then there is this whole casting thing, allthou this movie has a few scares and good makeup on the dead, it's not enough. I found the story complicated and didn't know exactly when there was a dream, a real shoot or reality. I found the whole thing very confusing, if you want to see a japaneese horror movie then I surgest you don't watch this one, watch The Grudge instead.