3 Days Gone - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

3 Days Gone Reviews

August 7, 2015
Apparently, this is one of those tales of the producers hijacking this film and didn't take the directors name off the film as requested by the DGA. I had talked the director for his side and he had a lot of stories that shocked me of how preposterous the producing was at all levels. I sense he is writing a book, but he said that he just can't relive this horrible experience for a while, wishing he'd simply passed on doing it. 12 days production, mostly "must hire actors" - and all under 130k...it's impressive.
½ July 23, 2012
"My papa used to say...that dog wont hunt son, not in these woods."-Cowboy Jack (Charles Wesley)

Decent attempt of a crime drama/mystery, but lacks style...in my opinion.
June 18, 2012
I was impressed with the style, especially since I read it was shot on low budget & under 2 weeksâ¦great job! It takes a subtle touch on the story being so complicated while respecting the audience to have brains. I'm a big fan of Michelle Stafford (Young and Restless) and Patrick J. Adams is now starring in "Suits"...James Black as well...the director has great casting sense. I noticed a couple of the actors were the writers/producers too made me suspicious that they were cast by mandatory means which hurt the film a little...but outside of that, it deserves respect for getting out there.
April 26, 2011
This was low budget, bad acting, waste of time movie. It took me three days just to get through this bomb.
½ November 13, 2010
A truly awful movie. You can ruin a an average story by employing a cast that cannot act for toffee. That might have been the case with this film had the story not been awful too. The direction was in the "wonky camera" style, which tells me that it's probably a first time director with no budget trying to demonstrate his genius (ineptitude really). The whole film was just a series of meetings between the various Gangsters and part-time models that make up the cast. The hour 15 minutes seemed like a lifetime and I wish I'd have turned it off after 5 minutes when I seriously considered it.
½ March 20, 2010
Not a horror film and I was surprised at just how good the film really is. The action was surprising and the Suspense fooled me. I never would have guessed this one.
January 25, 2010
A really bad B grade movie that has a simple ploy about a guy that has been framed in killing some people and at the same time he has a bounty on his head. and for over an hour thats the story line to figure out who is framing this guy nothing to special here.
Not worth anyones time if anything positive came out of me watching this film is that i fell asleep and i really needed to catch up on some sleep for the past few nights.
½ December 26, 2009
Do yourself a favor and don't even care to watch this movie. Yes, it is THAT bad. After 30 minutes I had to turn off.
December 12, 2009
Pretty terrible acting and the end was disappointing.