3 Days To Kill - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

3 Days To Kill Reviews

½ November 28, 2016
As a stand alone film I think this is a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. The right mix of comedy and action. I think unfairly judged by people expecting another Taken or Equalizer. Get a bag of crisps, sit back, switch your brain off and enjoy.
September 18, 2016
Pretty sure we saw this already, it's in hubby's list.
August 28, 2016
I'd call it entertaining.
½ August 12, 2016
I liked this. Costner has been in good ones recently.
August 1, 2016
A pretty enjoyable action movie, filled with comedy elements.
½ June 20, 2016
If you took Taken, threw in Crank, and bits of humor, along with the Bourne Identity, you'd have this movie. The plot literally drops in your lap the very second the film begins. Costner does well in his "older badass Taken guy" role. Heard is pretty forgettable as his CIA handler. Good father/daughter story and decent action saves this from a lesser rating.
June 10, 2016
I have no idea why critics dislike a lot of action movies, Who Knows? Maybe Rotten Tomatoes Aren't Always Right.
½ June 2, 2016
A lot of nasty reviews for this flick but I actually thought it was fun, if you suspended disbelief at the silly plot devices. There were some genuinely funny and some touching moments
April 14, 2016
People here are not able to follow this French action style
½ March 19, 2016
Cast good, script good, Bad directing and gratuitous murder makes it stupid and less fun, so I think it is just plain bad producer at work here. Different twists to a tried and true spy story. Liked the characters and acting;
March 19, 2016
Good action, Amber Heard is excellant
½ March 16, 2016
C+
Kevin Costner does a good job portraying a terminally-ill CIA agent and Hailee Steinfeld does great as his rebellious, yet estranged teenage daughter. '3 Days to Kill' also has some touching father-daughter moments between the two actors with great chemistry. There's not much to say with Amber Heard, who doesn't show emotion throughout the whole film as Costner's dealer/boss. What I'm getting at is that while this film has its moments, I just don't have the heart to say that this is a real good movie. But it's close enough to break through the mold as a decent action-film.
March 10, 2016
Too bad they couldn't get a better actor than Costner.
March 8, 2016
Better than the reviewers would have you think. I thought Costner was pretty strong in the lead, a serviceable film if not that remarkable or groundbreaking in terms of it's plot structure of story setup.
½ February 22, 2016
Better than I thought it would be, but not great.
½ February 21, 2016
It felt like 3 days sitting thru this movie and by the end I almost wished someone killed me for buying a ticket to see this plodder.
February 9, 2016
Easy viewing, gud story & really like Costner playing tat part!!
February 7, 2016
This movie is theatrical mess. It's unrealistic circumstances, a mixture of action, humor, and darker tones have it unsure if it's a PG or R rated film. However with all this said, it isn't terrible and has some good moments.
½ January 11, 2016
Although the film can be considered rather formulaic, 3 Days to Kill is better than expected -- Amber Heard's Vivi deserves her own spinoff.
January 3, 2016
Good flick for what it is, expect a decent story with enjoyable ending