3 Geezers! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

3 Geezers! Reviews

½ October 6, 2014
I wasted 20 minutes of my life waiting for this movie to happen. Worthless.
July 12, 2014
2 Stars! Fell Asleep. I woke up, my television was watching me.
½ June 22, 2014
Pretty much trash. They turned some idiots loose with a video camera and just pressed record. None of the stars in the trailer are in the movie. Do not waste your money. Its not worth watching, even if it were free.
June 19, 2014
.......um it was interesting
½ June 9, 2014
This movie is so bad it made my ears bleed. Only make it through about 1/3 of it before pushing eject. Looked and sounded like a high school project that got a failing score. Tim Allen must really need money to be in this clunker.
½ June 5, 2014
I've seen awful student movies better than 3 Geezers. Absolutely horrible. I was expecting a outro by Leonard Pinth Garnell. That's a lie, I couldn't sit through 3 Geezers.
May 30, 2014
VERY I appropriately rated!!! Should by R!
May 27, 2014
I found much to laugh about with these 3 Geezers around. It's campy, raunchy and packed with the stupidest of humor... but it works.
½ May 27, 2014
Possibly the worst movie of the past 20 years. I would rather listen to a Jehovah's witness giving a time-share presentation while getting a prostate exam from Shaq than watch this movie again.
September 29, 2013
3 Geezers is a movie about J.K. Simmons taking a film crew to document what seniors do in old folks home. its ok comedy with special appearance by real actors. C+
½ August 17, 2013
The film begins interestingly - as a documentary. But after 10 minutes the disaster begins.The Worst! Flee from this film. The jokes and the story are terrible. Very bad acting. And using poor cameos of Tim Allen, Kevin Pollak, Sam Raimi, Randy Couture among others. A total waste of time and money. Run away from this movie. Someone should go to jail for making a movie this bad.

"3 Geezers" is painful: Simmons tags along doing his best Tim Allen impersonation, which is topped when Tim Allen himself shows up solely so the senior citizens can defecate in his bushes. It's not clear whether "3 Geezers!" is trying to celebrate people of advanced age or mock them, but it doesn't really matter. Either way, this is one terrible movie.
August 15, 2013
June 16, 2013
Funny movie. Several scenes made me laugh out loud. I really like that it portrays the elderly as real people that can do, say, act like they want, not how society tells them they need to act.
June 7, 2013
I think this movie was really funny. Some crazy stuff happens to the old people I was not expecting and itwas hilarious!!! People not getting it must have issues.
June 1, 2013
Someone should go to jail for making a movie this bad.
May 24, 2013
This is elderly abuse. It did have a couple of funny scenes.
May 22, 2013
i defently found this film super funny. it was like a film verison of Betty White Off Their Rockers, just without Betty White. and the cast were amazing. i mean it even has cameos of Tim Allen, Randy Couture, Breckin Myer & even Sam Raimi. the film also reminds me of The Hangover for old people.
May 10, 2013
3 Geezers has a couple of my favorite actors in it; Tim Allen and J.K. Simmons. It has the added bonus of being Michelle Schumacher's directitorial debut. I'm looking forward to seeing it (if it doesn't gather an 'R' rating).