3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain Reviews

½ December 6, 2012
worth watching for the out of place rasta
November 27, 2012
August 27, 2012
One answer for my rating. Hulk Hogan. Make that two actually. Hulk Hogan and Jim Varney. Seeing my favorite wrestler and Ernest appear on screen together, a childhood made moment for me.
½ August 23, 2012
Hard to believe, but this is the one film from IMDb's Bottom 100 that I got to watch on television. I recommend watching it in Spanish so you don't have to learn the ridonculous dialogue & plot (if there is 1; zing!).
½ August 19, 2012
I give this Half-star because of one thing only: Martial Arts. The rest is all crap. about 75% of the characters sound and act retarded. If you are under 10 years, I wouldn't be surprised if you gave this film 5 stars and 2 enthusiastic thumbs up. but if you are an adult, I believe you would give this crap a low rating. try these points as examples
1. The villians act like they are kids because there is not a bit of reality in them and they are so Melodramatic on there lines.
2. No one ever gets shot by a bullet
3. Tum Tum has Blonde hair......HUH? What about his brown hair?
4. Hulk Hogan's lines are cheap shots. "Ha, give up now, you're no match for SWAT." "Game over lady, you plans done." What did a 5 year old write this crap?
5. Loni Anderson must have used 3 bottles of lip stick and 5 containers of powder to make a face look like that. "I'd rather be devoured by wolves." says Dave Dragon. I'd use that same line.

So if you have have time to watch this, watch it while using the restroom. Yeah. It's that bad a movie.
July 3, 2012
like it it's just they should have used the same kids they all look much younger in this one
½ June 29, 2012
lol well wot can i say lol
May 28, 2012
aqui trabaja hulk el luchador
May 26, 2012
Whatcha gonna do, brother, when this franchise grows stale on you?!
May 17, 2012
OMFG!!! Enough Said.
April 22, 2012
watched it for hogan but was let down
April 20, 2012
ahhhh the kidos are back to kick butt
April 6, 2012
As a kid's film, it succeeds. My rating is based on a kid's perspective because I used to love this movie. Now that I am older I think it is ridiculous.
April 3, 2012
die ninga kids u cant defet Matt!
February 6, 2012
why make another one with all different actors its not the same and this one had some very terrible actors in it
February 4, 2012
Where to begin? I only saw this movie because my little brother wanted to rent it when he was 10, and was really into the whole ninja thing (this was during the peak of the TMNT era). This movie has some of the worst acting, worst dialogue and editing I've ever seen. Only way to enjoy it is to see it as a parody, which it unfortunately isn't. Hulk Hogan should stick to wrestling or retire or something. Wanna know what a ninja is? Watch Batman Begins or some decent anime. This is just a big waste of time and the single worst movie I've ever seen.
½ January 5, 2012
The least good one of the series.

Not bad though.
½ December 8, 2011
stupid acting is dum and it shows a 4 year old beating up grown men. Really?
November 26, 2011
i liked these movies
½ October 12, 2011
worst of the 3 ninjas series. not worth watching.