3 Ninjas Kick Back - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

3 Ninjas Kick Back Reviews

February 28, 2015
Japan was a kind of neat setting, but the film is just like the rest in the series, fun and dumb.
½ August 16, 2014
(First and only full viewing - Summer 2008)
½ July 23, 2014
Loved these as a kid, just watched them as an adult with my niece/nephew. This is the best one of the 4.

You have to watch them in the correct order, not when they were released. 3 ninjas & 3 ninjas knuckle up were filmed at the same time, but if you look it up it will tell you knuckle up is the 3rd one. WRONG. why would they have actors in 1 movie switch them. and then switch back.

The 1st one & Knuckle up have all the same actors. KICK BACK should be the 3rd one in the order and that's always how I watched them as a kid. Evan Bonifant & Sean Fox fill in as Tum Tum & Rocky and in my opinion are much better than the original (chad power/Michael treanor). Colt is always the same.
Other than the 4th which is pretty mediocre, still fun for kids though.
June 25, 2014
It has been a long time but I remember these being ok family movies but nothing special
May 15, 2014
they should come out with another 3 ninja movie .it is a awesome movie and really funny
½ July 5, 2013
The kids take their overly saccharin laden act to Japan, making for a grueling hour and a half.
½ May 20, 2013
Not That Good It's a little bit too silly
April 21, 2013
Blast from the past!
March 29, 2013
2013-03-29 dish-block Bad description above, Miyo was never on the other side, she was a contestant. kind of silly and discontinuous, but mildly amusing anyway.
½ March 17, 2013
fun back in 1994 but now it just does not work....
½ January 12, 2013
i loved this movie as a kid nd i still love now nd its a rly good movie
January 11, 2013
Even better than the first.. Love Miyo!!
January 10, 2013
I remember watching this with my brother, we loved it
½ December 10, 2012
A sequel to a bad movie. How did it get greenlit?
December 10, 2012
Definite fun for the kids. I viewed the tape out of it as a youth (still a VHS era). These sequels are crazy, this is supposed to be part three but was released as part two. And this one looked to have had the highest budget.
December 7, 2012
A few flaws but otherwise enjoyable movie, may be boring moments but only fleeting ones.
November 27, 2012
this was a good I think
October 26, 2012
want to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 3, 2012