3x3 Eyes (Sazan aizu) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

3x3 Eyes (Sazan aizu) Reviews

½ June 14, 2012
Skoro pohádkové anime o bytosti v podob? hol?i?ky, která se chce stát ?lov?kem. Získá k tomu lidského sluebníka Yakuma, z kterého ud?lá svého nesmrtelného sluebníka. Celkem p?íjemná v?c na sledování, ob?as létají vzduchem kusy t?l, take to pro d?ti moc není :-) Ale líbilo se.
March 10, 2011
Rating based on the ova episodes
August 10, 2009
I don't think that I need to see this one.
May 25, 2008
First saw it on TV as a Manga showcase - love the characters and story in general
May 3, 2008
Well done but a tad confusing after act 4
½ May 1, 2008
One of the best first anime's I saw. A classic to me.
½ April 27, 2008
This was the 1st anime me and my best friend watched, it was aired on BBC2 of all things at 2am in the morning on Tuesday nights well over 10 years ago. I dont think the BBC realised what it was until we were on the last part and by then they had to air it as there would have been riots.

My 1st and still one of my favourite anime OVA series ever. Aged animation but still well worth watching,
February 7, 2008
Maybe I'd watch it again.
½ December 17, 2007
Dated yet still enjoyable
November 23, 2007
Favorite anime story, possibly most unintentionally funny story too (dub)
November 1, 2007
Not interested. In general I don't like horror movies.
0z
October 17, 2007
Languages - English, Japanese
October 9, 2007
TAKUII !!!
best anime series ever
September 17, 2007
This sounds kinda sorta interesting so i gues it would be worth watching.
September 6, 2007
An Amazing Anime Movie made into about 7 episodes long, Great Storyline. If you haven't checked out 3X3 eyes go check it out!
½ September 2, 2007
dated now and like many animes - not a touch on the comic, which is much funnier - less rushed and has richer characters. still funny to see the many ways in which yakumo gets hurt - or not.
2nd part is my fav.
August 21, 2007
One fo the first anime mini-series I caught late night on channel 4 and still probably one of the best I've seen.
½ August 19, 2007
I loved this from what I remember... I wished the released the dvd box in the UK!
July 19, 2007
Favorite Anime ever.
½ July 16, 2007
Must see classic anime. Better than normal story.