4 Life - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

4 Life Reviews

February 7, 2015
this movie is as close as it is when it comes to the street life... something like watching the wire. wood harris just played the roll!
February 10, 2011
The movie was a low budget film. I like it for the fact that it was made in Baltimore and that my man Kwame Patterson was in it. It's a one time movie.
November 29, 2010
waaaaaaaa-waaaaaaaah! worst ghetto/hood movie EVER!!!!felt like stabbing myself in the eyes with hot knives! 0/5
August 20, 2010
A poorly edited, acted and written film about thug life in the streets of West Baltimore. Its rather dull and boring and I easily found myself drifting off. The main reason I wanted to see it was for Elise Neal, one of my favourite actresses, and while she was fine the acting in general was quite poor. There was no real plot either with plenty of rap and R&B songs to fill out the pointless scenes. Overall its what you'd expect from a straight to DVD thug film so try your best to avoid it.
½ August 21, 2008
terrible quality, very low budget look. wanted to dig the movie 'cos the trailer was real good, and i liked the cast. tried to be like the wire, i guess, but didn't succeed.
November 19, 2007
the plot isnt very strong, i think the director was focusing 90% on murders and sex.... not enough on the actual story... its an okay movie, dont get me wrong, its nothing to pay for though