40 Days and 40 Nights - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

40 Days and 40 Nights Reviews

February 3, 2014
1 star!

I love Josh Hartnett but I didn't love this film.
January 3, 2014
a teenage comedy nor better or worse than the lot. Hartnet is a likeable actor so it's watchable and enjoyable is you are under 30.
January 3, 2014
Pretty funny movie at times! Just average though overall, worth the watch for sure though
½ December 16, 2013
I literally hate this movie
½ October 28, 2013
Translates your average bad teen comedy into a below-average adult romantic comedy.
½ October 20, 2013
So dumb! I actually feel dumber for having watched it. Not at all clever. Not that conscious of women as people rather than objects or merely types. And trying super hard to be quippy and clever and hip. But failing. Also, super 90's- from the clothes to the websites. This has nothing to do with the badness of the movie, just an aside.
October 6, 2013
Photography is well lit picking up the fine details of the actors as they perform the emotions and feeling that crash through the story. Temptation and someone trying to go straight makes for a laugh fest that is very young and teenage in style yet will make all laugh, as we, can remember. One should never give of ones self unless there is a commitment, which then is truth. Nibbles: Oysters.
September 14, 2013
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch,...i think that josh hartnett plays a good part throughout this movie..this has got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie..i think that the diretor of this romance/comedy movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie..its got a good cast throughout this movie n this is a enjoyable romance/comedy movie 2 watch.....its got a good cast throughout this movie.....i think that the soundtrack throughout this movie is pretty good.....i think that this is an enjoyable movie 2 watch its got a good cast throughout this movie......i think that this is a really well directed movie 2 watch i think that this is such an enjoyable romantic comedy movie 2 watch its got a great cast thorughout this movie....i think that this is a funny movie 2 watch its got a good cast throughout this movie i think that this is a really enjoyable comedy movie 2 watch its got a good cast throughout this movie.....i think that the soundtrack throughout this movie is pretty good thorughout this movie i think that this is a really enjoyable movie 2 watch its such an enjoyable movie 2 watch its so funny to watch its a really well directed/acted movie 2 watch its such an enjoyable movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie i think that this is an enjoyable romance movie 2 watch its so funny to watch with a good cast throughout this movie
August 23, 2013
Popcorn rom-com. Nothing very special.
July 15, 2013
Good date movie - the story is fun and the movie is well done
½ July 10, 2013
Gotta be one of the worse films I've seen in my life.
June 27, 2013
I know I like this movie more than I should, but at least 50% of that is the hotness of Shannyn Sossamon, who I've really dug in the few films I've found her in.

Cute stuff, has some amusing moments and is a light way to spend an evening.
May 30, 2013
I never saw it, i got confuse with 30 days of night
May 19, 2013
This movie would have been more interesting, engaging and possibly even more plausible if had begun with the discovery that the storm was going to happen at some time in the future. We should have seen the decision to build the ark, and the entire process of doing so. What was released as "40 Days and 40 Nights" should have been whittled down to a 30-45 minute climax of this more in depth movie.
½ May 17, 2013
This was funny. Better than a lot of these stupid teen comedies.
½ April 10, 2013
This was a good movie!
½ March 10, 2013
Was A Funny Film. Not Fantastic But Funny In Places.
February 27, 2013
this is a great movie!
February 26, 2013
only seen it once it was a good movie
February 23, 2013
Thought it could have been alot better