40 Pounds of Trouble - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

40 Pounds of Trouble Reviews

October 16, 2013
Loved the movie and would like to buy it if I could find it.
½ June 14, 2013
Thought it to be a fine movie for the whole family to watch. I enjoyed it
November 3, 2011
a fantastic tony curtis romp plus a must for all disney park nerds as there is a lot of cinema quality footage of disneyland in the early 60's.
October 4, 2008
This was really cute. Penny is adorable!! I want to go to Disneyland now.
August 6, 2007
[size=2][size=4][color=deepskyblue]I remember watching this film on TV when I was a kid.[/color][/size]

[size=4][color=darkorchid]In the 1990?s I grabbed it the minute it was released on video tape.[/color] [/size]

[size=4][color=magenta]Where the heck is the DVD of this for Disney/Disneyland fans?[/color][/size]

[size=4][color=lime]The first film at Disneyland.[/color][/size]

[size=4][color=plum]Story a simple 1960?s film. I liked Suzanne?s character.[/color][/size]

[size=4][color=darkorange]Interesting to see old casinos.[/color][/size]

[size=4][color=cyan]Disneyland fan I am seeing the park in color early 1960?s is great. Monorail & Matterhorn. Incorrect shots-getting off the Monorail & they are looking at Sleeping Beauty Castle?[/color] [/size]

[size=4][color=pink]Apparently Walt moved it for the film? Ha ha.[/color][/size]

[size=4][color=teal]The use of the park I thought was great.[/color] [/size]

[size=4][color=sandybrown]Whether you are a Disney fan or not and just looking for a simple, no curse words, no nudity comedy then you can enjoy this film. Films are NOT made like this today, clean cut film.[/color][/size]

[size=4][color=darkorchid]Disney/Disneyland fans will truly enjoy seeing the park when it was less than 10 years old & see the differences between now & then.[/color][/size]

[/size]