The Blood Diamond - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Blood Diamond Reviews

May 2, 2012
What is this? Flixster/RT needs editors.
June 21, 2011
Superb film. One of my all time favourites
½ February 21, 2011
everyday i still want 2 watch it...i love it n love it n love it...God bless Leo...he killed it!
½ May 16, 2010
Great, epic filmmaking. Leonardo DiCaprio is excellent!
January 24, 2010
iv alredy seen the proper one..
October 17, 2009
I can't tell if this is supposed to be the same movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio, but the description appears to be that movie, if not it is remarkably similar. I assume it is, if so this was a very good movie. An intense look into a real problem facing an entire country, this movie shines light onto that problem.
July 4, 2009
Brillant movie, from start to finish, acting is fantastic as well. And its a very moving movie.
April 28, 2009
Really good but I wouldn't watch it agian
qtmemoe
½ March 13, 2009
The acting in this one was just plain great. I thought Leo should have won the oscar for this one actually. Liked in it better than in The Departed. If you haven't seen it, you won't be disappointed!
½ March 5, 2009
very very very insightful
½ February 1, 2009
Too good... Very moving!!
½ December 12, 2008
Incredible movie. It premanently impacted my consciousness and awakened me to the plight in Africa of recent. Go see it if you want to feel totally guilty about your life.
November 20, 2008
if this is the one wit leo great film
November 17, 2008
One of the best movies I've ever seen.
November 15, 2008
this speaks abt the problems in todays world...the divide of the two worlds and their relationship with each other are nicely portrayed...
September 16, 2008
frightening, sad, suspense, action and anger. deeply moving.
August 19, 2008
Tight script and some great performances make this well worth seeing.
July 19, 2008