The 41-Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall And Felt Superbad About It - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The 41-Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall And Felt Superbad About It Reviews

½ August 30, 2016
i usually enjoy spoof movies but this one is just terrible there is nothing good about i didnt laugh once while i was watching this
½ January 31, 2016
Si te ríes con esto, tienes un problema
December 16, 2015
i love this movie its too funny
December 15, 2014
Really stupid movie and can't believe I sat through the whole thing....Didn't expect much from this. Only good things I can say is that some of the characters do great impressions (Seth Rogan, Michael Cicero) and the "To Catch a Predator" spoof was pretty funny as it was spot on. Other than that, this was pretty painful to watch.
December 15, 2014
A painful and grating satirical train-wreck.
November 10, 2014
WOW SO GOOD BEST MOVIE EVA...NOT
½ July 18, 2014
This movie sucks! No nice way to put it
½ June 21, 2014
Have to see this movie
½ January 7, 2014
very vulgar and gross
January 6, 2014
I was expecting far worse, but surprisingly it offered chuckles to me. This film works on a sub moronic level, it is probably Craig Moss's best film yet.
½ November 5, 2013
While watching this film I found myself saying "I know why terrorists hate our country". I get that bad movies will get made (see: sandler) and then there is this. Something that literally made me outwardly hate entertainment, humanity, laughter, puppies, earths air...I could go on. How is there money for "entertainment" like this? If how can the people involved smile and say "I'm an actor" when tax season rolls around. Worse yet there is a guy in Hollywood who claims to be a comedy writer, his name is Craig. Its cliche to say a crude 4th grader could write this movie at recess but its still already clever line than anything spewed from the screen during this movie. If Bucky Larson is the citizen Kane of garbage- this is gone with the wind.
September 5, 2013
oh come on guys it wasnt that bad. sure its stupid but thats what parody movies are now days. This spoof is supprisingly less boring than the other one and is still quite funny, so find those senses of humour and watch again
August 18, 2013
a comedy that makes fun out of other comedies from couple years ago. B
July 21, 2013
Thought this spoof was brilliant
July 14, 2013
Are you kidding me? This is not funny. It's never, NEVER a good idea to spoof a comdey. Worst is to spoof MANY comedies at once. SPOOF A COMDY IS ONE OF THE STUPIDEST IDEAS IN FILM. Come on guys...
June 9, 2013
One of greatest movies I've ever seen. Haters will be haters, but this film is hilarious from start to finish, just the way a comedy should be. Better than all 4 of others combined.
May 28, 2013
hardly even a few chuckles
½ March 12, 2013
How do you spoof movies that were already comedies?
½ March 10, 2013
so very bad not even a star