The 41-Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall And Felt Superbad About It - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The 41-Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall And Felt Superbad About It Reviews

½ February 20, 2013
Are you kidding me? This is not funny. It's never, NEVER a good idea to spoof a comdey. Worst is to spoof MANY comedies at once. SPOOF A COMDY IS ONE OF THE STUPIDEST IDEAS IN FILM. Come on guys...
½ February 15, 2013
just a reminder to NOT watch this one, ever!
½ January 20, 2013
I hated this movie a lot, I mean, I usually hate parody movies, but this one, was probably the worst I have ever see, one thing, is too joke about horror movies, or dramas, or even action movies, but who in the world, had the idea to joke about a comedy movie? This movie is a total insuult to all the movies on his title, this movie makes fun of milions of movie, I don't know who said this was an unrated movie, because this movie has rated R scenes all the time, sow, I tottally don't recommend this movie, specially for people who loved The 40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up, Forgetting Sarah Marshal and Superbad. Just another thing, this movie makes it clear again, spoof films, are such a waste of money and time, I mean, I can't think of a movie who cood disirve a 6, or even a 5 on IMDb, sow, yes, I don't think this shood ever be made. Oh, and besides that, is tottally oring and not entartaining, I think that just a scene from one of the movies that they maked fun of, it's better than this whole movie.
January 7, 2013
Don't even try and watch this
December 16, 2012
This movie should be renamed to "Unfunny Movie"
December 14, 2012
Why would anyone enjoy this movie?
December 10, 2012
In an 82-minute splurge of projectile vomit, loaded with chunky gags that actually rely on vomit as part of their punchlines, Craig Moss' spoof flick somehow manages to target every film in its title, and more. Instead of poking through plot holes and delving into scriptural parody, the movie strives to draw humour through oh-so-low-quality re-enactment and celebrity caricature, resulting in yet another sad cheapener of a sub-genre already synonymous with the bottom of the barrel. Tongue-in-cheek trash, suitable only for the semi-retarded.
December 6, 2012
Disgusting. I watched maybe 10 minutes, before i puked.
½ November 21, 2012
Undoubtedly the worst film I have ever seen in my life.
½ November 11, 2012
The only thing thats funny is to see how they try to make this funny .......
½ October 18, 2012
Complete idiotic mixtures of satirical over the top reenactments of the real movies,confusing black guys,girls are throwing themselves at him but something weird always happens,crazy effects weed
½ September 16, 2012
I don't normally say this but this was the worst movie I've ever seen and I can say that with confidence.
August 13, 2012
pocetokot ok,si vikas ova smesno,posle katastrofaaaaaaaaaaaa
August 12, 2012
this movie is so silly
July 14, 2012
Really horrible mixup comedy .
½ May 25, 2012
Follow Andy, he needs to hook up with a hottie, pronto, because he hasn't had sex in... well, forever - and his luck isn't the only thing that's hard. His equally horny teenage roommates also need it superbad, and with the help of their nerdy pal, McAnalovin' and his fake I.D., they may tap more than just a keg.

After hearing the title, you probably thought that this was going to be another Seltzer and Friedburg abomination. Well, get ready for this but it isn't. It's not made by Seltzer or Friedburg and neither of them had taken any part in this movie, but they might as well have. The story started off average but as the movie went on, it just spiralled out of control and all of a sudden, random things started happening for no reason and it got worse. The acting was quite terrible but I think the guy who played Seth Rogen did so quite well to be honest. You aren't bothered about the characters as there was no personality about them, basically all the girls are slutty drunks and all the men are sex-crazed party-goers. They made fun of the obvious movies: The 40-year-old Virgin, Knocked Up, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Superbad but then they introduced Twilight out of nowhere and that was only for 60 seconds of the movie. The writing was bad and the direction is as well but at least it's a little funnier than Disaster Movie and the like, I laughed once or twice which is an achievement for the spoof genre nowadays.

I can assure you that this is actually a real movie and not a fake as I have sat through it all the way through and I wished I didn't. At the start, it wasn't too bad and there were one or two chuckles but as the movie went on, it got a lot worse. The funny scenes were just not funny but seriously stupid and the last ten minutes is probably the worst part of the movie as it was just moronic and this review is coming from a guy who can laugh at anything. There were parts in the movie where it tried to be funny that made me go "Oh no!" literally out loud. It was just a mess all the way through and relies way too much on fart jokes and cheap humour. It's not technically a spoof movie either, it's more of a reference movie but people pass those as spoof movies now. The genre has changed so much! There has to be someone out there who can make a good parody movie such as the brilliant Airplane or Naked Gun or Scary Movie, I'm still waiting...
May 15, 2012
The title was too long.
½ May 13, 2012
Half a star is generous.
½ April 18, 2012
This could have been so much better. Unfortunately, it was the worst spoof I've ever seen. Also, I have no idea why it is "unrated". This movie deserves to be shot dead in the face. Huge let down.
April 12, 2012