42 Up Reviews

• Jan 04, 2020

Michael Apted's brilliant documentary.

Michael Apted's brilliant documentary.

• Carlos M Super Reviewer
    Dec 03, 2018

A surprising installment in the Up Series for those who don't believe you can change your life (sometimes quite radically, I would say) after you're 35 - and right when you think you have seen it all, things get even more interesting and impressive as we approach the end of the film.

• Mar 16, 2016

Perhaps I should not have watched these in films in such quick succession... They do become rather repetitive, and while I understand that each installment should be watchable as a film on its own, it feels as if there is only 20 mins of new material each time around. And of that, only 10 mins are particularly interesting. Still, worth watching

• Aug 12, 2015

The best one yet! Definitely a few boring stories, but some of the best ones so far too. I really loved it.

• Jul 09, 2015

Now some of the new changes I could predict but it's more amazing how much u can't. People seem to be settling down more now and have the jobs they will continue to have until retirement. Their kids are a bit older. Again all have such different stories and I'm glad some have come back in series to show their lives. Incredible series.

• Nov 26, 2014

Really fascinating to watch but I wish that everyone would come back each time and not drop out now and again

• Jun 24, 2014

good doc in the 'up series"

good doc in the 'up series"

• May 26, 2013

This film and its predecessors are the most fascinating documentaries released cinematically, not because of their breathtaking cinematography, whiz-bang special effects or even revelation of secret or unknown information.

• Feb 11, 2013

They are looking back again but with less bitterness and more acceptance. Bruce and Neil was a happy moment but I'm still sad for Neil; in fact if I ever write letters to any of them, it would be Neil and Lynn.

• Nov 15, 2012