Halo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Halo Reviews

April 14, 2015
Hopefully, they will come up with a production team to get the movie back up and running. In addition, I really hope they have the story cover all three games. Action levels are good in games but not on screen. Therfore, to get the most out of the games and into the film, the best course of action would be to cover the story of all three games.
February 7, 2014
How the hell peter Jackson gonna produce a Halo live action movie ? even the director doesn't seem that popular. But still, I'm a halo fans and i want to see this IF this movie comes out.
February 1, 2014
there is no previews the live action was for the prelaunch of halo 3 as if finnished of with the chief coming into earth
November 20, 2013
I am a big fan of halo and now I can't wait 2 see the movie.
January 26, 2013
Like most video game movies...they always turn out badly. As long as Hollywood can get there act together and CONFIRM that this will be a movie, and if it turns out better then others...I can't wait! (If you want ME to direct the movie message me here an Facebook)
November 9, 2012
Too short, but what there was, was reasonable...
October 23, 2012
I hope this film really does get made because it would be a shame if they didn't. And also lets hope that we don't get long action scenes, we want more storyline and background
June 8, 2012
this will be the action movie of the year!
March 29, 2012
Omg I told them there was going to be a halo movie!
March 4, 2012
As long as they can keep the voice actor from the game and sign someone to do the acting & stunts could be real good. Sergent Avery Johnson could be hard to cast.
February 21, 2012
I hope this turns out halfway decent since Peter Jackson is not directing anymore, but as of right now I want to see it.
February 7, 2012
Oh my god... Halo here I come!
January 21, 2012
I wanna see how this goes
January 7, 2012
i want to see this movie now
January 6, 2012
this is cool! a halo movie! i would so c want to c this movie!
½ August 23, 2010
Might be good....... If it ever comes out
August 4, 2010
jajjajajaaj la verdad prefiero los cortos para promocionar los juegos que son en live action
June 15, 2010
Sure. The game is fun too!