The 4 Musketeers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The 4 Musketeers Reviews

February 28, 2015
Too long, and generally uninteresting for the most part.
October 20, 2008
This film was a real crap - not many common things with book, but... for the first time I liked D'Artagnan. Elbaz starred great. Not York, O'Donnel or Chambers - only Elbaz looked like a real Gasconian...
July 27, 2008
This movie Just sucked big time. I couldnt even watch it all because it was long and slow.
June 26, 2008
What the heck is this movie? First of all, I hated the dubbing job. I would've loved French with english subtitles cuz the language is so beautiful and the dubbing was crappy. The plot was sooo weak and protracted beyond logical reason. Seirously, if they'd cut out some of the heroic riding scenes, the movie would've been half an hour shorter. One thing to its merit: the females (Milady and the Queen) were good actors. The rest was cheesy, predictable, and boring.
May 18, 2008
Stupendous !!! + Incredible !!!
I saw at May/15/2008.Thu 3:10 Am to The end in Pakistan .
½ March 15, 2008
This movie could have been better.
December 30, 2007
Absolutely the best version of musketeers
November 26, 2007
I knocked a star off because i the U.S. version dubbed. I'd rather see it in French and watch the subtitles. Overall a very entertaining movie though there were some very cheesy moments.
November 15, 2007
This movie is a refreshing change from the norm. The setting is great, the acting superb & the plot is satisfactory. A must see.
½ November 12, 2007
Not a bad movie...though not the best made about the Musketeers. Loved the costumes and the intensity brought in. Though the characters were kind of shallow.
September 13, 2007
it was a pretty good movie...
½ August 10, 2007
I liked it. Excitement, fear, passion and love packed into one movie, what else could you want from a movie??
August 10, 2007
It has everything; love, passion, things that make you laugh, honor, fights, music, history... It's great
½ August 6, 2007
Not the best movie.. I would say the worst mive ever created. Apart from the fact that its dubbed in english as its real language is french, acting is quite disappointing. And its too long.. 3 hours.. i never came across any movie so long and utterly boring. Sometimes the story gets complicated and cant make out whats the story or whats the meaning. Well, its a time pass. And not one of the good musketeers movie. So avoid people!!
August 2, 2007
Somehow, they've managed to make a Musketeer movie even worse than "The Musketeer". Stay far, far away from this stinker.