50/50 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

50/50 Reviews

July 2, 2016
Very very good movie....... loved it soooooooo much!!!!
June 9, 2016
One of the hearth warmth bromance of the last decade.
May 29, 2016
Grade: A+. Phenomenal film. It really played through my emotions the whole time. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was a great choice for this role and nailed it in every way possible.
½ May 19, 2016
Anna Kendrick is unbelievably hot in this. Outside of Kendrick, this is pretty good, but pretty forgettable at the same time.
½ May 19, 2016
Moving and funny, 50/50 is a great vehicle for Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Seth Rogen, and Anna Kendrick.
May 17, 2016
50/50 is an honest film that effortlessly balances the serious, dramatic portions of the film with some hilarious comedy.
May 4, 2016
Great mix of humor and drama about the difficulty of cancer. A.
½ May 2, 2016
Really fun movie sad at time but the change in tone is amazingly done cast is spot on for the most part could of done on the role of the best friend but Seth still did great the lighting is very good reflecting the tone at the time of the movie it's one of the few movie that feels like you're peeking in someone's life and it's holds your attention for the whole run time
½ May 2, 2016
Good-hearted, touching and funny, 50/50 skillfully tackles a rather difficult topic of cancer. The lead character Adam, played impeccably by Joseph Gordon-Levitt, had gone through being diagnosed, chemotherapy, surgery and finally surviving cancer. 50/50 draws on how the world of a man diagnosed with cancer get rocked, goes through a tumultuous ride of highs and lows and brings the best of emotions from family and friends. A definitive watch.
April 23, 2016
What can i say about this movie that hasn't already been said. It takes the topic of cancer and shows it a humanizing light. Seth rogen is the side character and surprisingly he works well with this movie. It doesn't feel like any of his other movies. Joseph Gordon Levitt is great. He's a leading actor, the best parts of this movie are with him. The love put into this movie is shown.
April 18, 2016
Seth Rogen's humour is starting to wear thin, but aside from that, this was pretty good.
April 9, 2016
earnest and powerful look at a young person's battle with cancer
March 28, 2016
Just finished 50/50 and this is hands down one of if not my favorite performance from JGL. He gives a masterful performance of a young man who's life is turned upside down by a cancer diagnosis. The raw emotion he delivers in several scenes is so good, especially in the scene where he drives for the first time. The supporting cast was very good as well especially his mother. Anjelica Huston plays an excellent, nagging, worrisome mother. I will be owning this
½ March 12, 2016
Good film except for the role of Adam's friend which ruined much of the movie.
March 7, 2016
Dramedy at it's absolute best. Rogen and Gordon-Levitt are exceptional but it's Anna Kendrick who pieces the film together. A massive surprise when I saw it and for all the right reasons too.
Null
½ February 27, 2016
50/50 is funny when it needs to be and serious when it needs to be. This film does tackle a difficult subject but is definitely worth a watch!
February 19, 2016
One of my favorite movies I have seen in a long time. The emotion was genuine, but it had the right amount of raunchy humor twisted in with it.
½ February 14, 2016
I know it's cancer but mood-swings man
½ January 24, 2016