5th Passenger Reviews

• Nov 03, 2019

quite alright movie.

quite alright movie.

• Sep 24, 2019

Horrible mediocrity. It has one twist of fairly moderate quality, rest was trash. Every liberal point, from "poor poor illegals" to Mary Sue main character(a woman, an illegal and can do literally everything, with all men being portrayed as bumbling idiots and bigots), to typical feminist idea that women should not bear responsibility for their actions. Writing was bad, with a lot of events making little to no sense. Logic in most cases was strenuous. With most outcomes, particularly ending, were extremely disappointing.

• May 29, 2019

The best thing about it was seeing several Star Trek alumni in supporting roles. Also brings up multiple themes, some quite briefly, that may be relevant in the future, such as the eruption of Yellowstone, human rights issues noncitizens may face on Earth and in space, reproductive rights in space, and mental health in space. There is a twist or two.

• Apr 22, 2019

I absolutely loved the big twist, and for being crowd funded, it looked pretty good.

• Apr 21, 2019

Terrible movie. Bad plot. Bad acting.

Terrible movie. Bad plot. Bad acting.

• Feb 24, 2019

This is one big letdown. The trek actors did there bit with what they had, but all in all terrible. I didn't even finish watching it as it was that bad. I understand it was a crowd funded film, but I have see loads better pieces with less of a budget and non Hollywood actors. I would give this a miss not worth your time.

• Feb 02, 2019

This is by far the worst movie you could ever watch. Terrible acting, terrible plot, terrible movie. 0/10 recommend.

• Jan 06, 2019

This totally deserves a 0 but alas, there isn’t that option and I’m forced to review when it doesn’t deserve any time spent on it. Terrible acting, terrible graphics, unless they were trying to achieve a retro vintage 80’s vibe. YAY! You accomplished it.

• Dec 17, 2018

Lead female character is just bad. Unbelievably bad actress. I would say this movie could have been a decent B grade film but that would be an insult to B grade films.

• Oct 06, 2018

Really sucked. Angry actors. Don't go.

Really sucked. Angry actors. Don't go.