6 Souls - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

6 Souls Reviews

½ December 24, 2014
This psychological thriller is way too long and loses all touch with reality at some point. A psychiatrist who doesn't believe in multiple personality disorder is brought in on a case by her psychiatrist father to change her way of thinking. It starts off well, but devolves into a morass of witchcraft and sound waves taking physical form and lost my interest. The ending is simply too unbelievable.
November 15, 2014
Boring Paranormal Thriller...
½ September 20, 2014
I've seen Julianne Moore in much better films than this (and by that I mean everything else she's done).
September 15, 2014
What a creepy film. Jonathan really makes the movie. Lots of twists. Highly recommend,
September 6, 2014
Nice one, it has the same basic concept of a lot of mediocre movies, and still it was good.
½ August 25, 2014
Horrible movie. I expected much more because the trailer looked awesome. Starts off great but you quickly lose interest. The movie tries to be complex and deep but fails miserably.
August 11, 2014
Really enjoyed it not scary more suspense
August 9, 2014
It was ok.... Also had potential, but the main character's constant denial got old.
August 2, 2014
Well written drama thriller, but seriously why are people so harsh, HATERS OF THIS MOVIE SHALL GET A LIFE. No offense.
½ July 31, 2014
So the concept was interesting. Surprise, surprise, the psychology major wanted to watch a movie about a guy with multiple personalities. But the agnostic wasn't so enthused.
½ July 25, 2014
Not the worst movie, but it's pretty close.
July 4, 2014
This movie gets off to a really slow start, but once it starts going somewhere it's actually quite unnerving. I passed over it for a long time because I figured it wasn't worth sitting through, but I was pleasantly surprised. If you're a fan of B horror, you will probably enjoy this.
June 18, 2014
A creepy film that could have some good potential but it didn't really reach its full potential in the end
May 26, 2014
shotty direction leaves this one with a "eh" feeling in your mouth while struggling to find a reason to still be casting Meyers in anything.
May 25, 2014
This movie was a confusing, convoluted mess with plot holes big enough to drive a semi through. It had its creepy moments for sure, and I was right there until the end, hoping against hope that all the things that had been left unexplained would be revealed before the credits, but no.
Johnathan Rhys Meyers and Julianne Moore are teriffic as is Jeffrey DeMunn (he also played Dale in the Walking Dead), but otherwise, you could skip this.
April 23, 2014
A fairly intense supernatural movie.
April 13, 2014
It has its own weaknesses but not a bad concept.
April 11, 2014
Started strong and finished oh so very very terribly weak. Meh.
March 19, 2014
Not too shabby! Julian Moore does a great job acting. Very interesting movie.
½ March 14, 2014
I couldn't get past the first fifteen minutes.