6 Souls - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

6 Souls Reviews

March 19, 2014
Not too shabby! Julian Moore does a great job acting. Very interesting movie.
½ March 14, 2014
I couldn't get past the first fifteen minutes.
March 11, 2014
It was a really good movie with a twist.
March 11, 2014
"I'd like to consider myself a doctor of science, but a woman of God."
½ March 5, 2014
I had good expectations for this movie but they slowly dissapeared as the movie had a good start, but then it became convoluted and uninteresting, with a strange pace and this feeling that the wirtters began having creativity problems as the ending aproached. Eventually, I was bored and began thinking about watching something else.
½ March 2, 2014
Devastatingly horrendous and not remotely scary.
March 1, 2014
This could've been so good. Allthe elements were there. Really good acting all around. I think the critics panned it because where the elements should coalese ....they don't..almost isn't enough. I did like the moral of the story. I think the critics were too harsh..they have to make these to get to the next The Others..so close, dang
February 22, 2014
awsm piece... worth a shot....
February 21, 2014
ok movie. Wasn't what I thought it would be but still good.
February 16, 2014
Very creepy with a chilling twist. Julianne Moore is one of the most flexible actresses, artistically. she brought urgency to a movie that could have easily been flat and boring. Jonathan Rhys is amazing and incredibly talented. his ability to switch from one personality to another is seamless.
February 8, 2014
this movie was good up to the end then it became predictable
½ February 7, 2014
Required hours of bathing to wash away all the pain and suffering of sitting through this pathetic piece of trash.
February 6, 2014
No one really liked this movie but watching it from start to finish the twist kinda caught me off guard good acting but better story line and ending
½ January 26, 2014
Captivatingly creepy. This movie literally nauseated me because of how disturbing it was. There is no peace. Only ongoing nightmares!
January 19, 2014
I'm not a big Moore fan but this is a decent movie to checkout.
January 3, 2014
Starts out strong but just absolutely ridiculous by the end. It's not a complete waste of time, but I was expecting something a little classier from these 2 actors.
½ January 1, 2014
it was a good movie dont get ne wrong, but i did not like the end. iy was kind of predictable, and when it happened i just knew that the person would do that.
½ December 31, 2013
I thought this movie's name is Shelter, but then found out the US (English) title is called 6 Souls.
The movie was good and intriguing. It had a few jumpy moments, which I liked. The plot development was interesting but it got confusing towards the end. The writers and the director didn't explain clearly why "Adam" behaves like he does and what his purpose is on earth. His reverend past was quite confusing too and should have been explored more. Those are the only things that annoyed me about this movie.
The cast was good and Julianne Moore acted well as in all of the movies I've seen of her. Jonathan Rhys Meyers performed well too with the different accents and characters.
December 24, 2013
I accidentally rented this off of Netflix & it was the BEST MISTAKE that I've made in a long time. Julian Moore was made to act for roles like this. Horror, Thrillers, Sci-Fi, she's AMAZING!
December 22, 2013
The possessed guy really kept this film together. Another actor may have made it much worse.