7 Things to Do Before I'm 30 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

7 Things to Do Before I'm 30 Reviews

January 11, 2015
so incredibly predictable and tacky . The lead actress (Amber Benson) seems to do her best with the script that's given to her , but not a single character in this movie comes off as real or memorable.
½ October 21, 2014
I'm a fool for Amber Benson, ever since the first time I saw her on Buffy. She turns this crappy movie into something I could bare to watch to the end.
April 27, 2013
Cute for this genre.
June 22, 2012
This is a cute movie. If you like movies where people find out things about themselves, this will do. It would be interesting to find at 30 years old, a list of your goals that you wrote when you were in high school. Are they still relevant?
April 21, 2012
Reikia issitraukti savo sarasiuka :D
December 27, 2011
Cute, funny and boring. A weird composition, I know. But the movie's weird, so I guess that's the case.
October 11, 2011
typical romantic comedy with a made for cable feel.
½ July 31, 2011
OK, I guess it's not a great movie, and don't think it won a lot of prizes... but it was an hilarious Friday DVD night in for a single girl... laughed a lot, loved the movie! It was as if my life was caught on candid camera!
September 6, 2010
typical romantic comedy with a made for cable feel.
½ June 24, 2010
gnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnan... Moi et mon habitude de regarder les films en entier quel que soit leur intérêt...
June 17, 2010
watched on flight back to HK from Dubai..was attracted by the movie name but it's kind of disappointing....
June 4, 2010
Underated PG movie like it was from the Disney Channel. It tried to be funny and too emotional about this young girl name Lori in a life crisis and want things to be perfect but went all goofy. My guess she could have taken theropy classes in the list.
May 18, 2010
Cute movie! Gotta love Lifetime in Demand. But now I feel like making a list of my owe!! lol.
½ April 2, 2010
Cute chick flick movie. Amber Benson is just so likeable, even in movies that aren't so great, she seems to lift them just a little.
Her character on here is a bit of a mess and not the most logical, but I liked her uniqueness and scattiness. The story itself is pretty predictable, and the actress who played her mum was clearly too young for the part, but those few things aside, nice enjoyable little movie to watch at home.
½ March 20, 2010
Cute movie, but...why is it that the girl who has body issues and has always been told by her mother that she is fat/ needs to loose weight...that when you actually see her in a bathing suit (a bikini no less) that she is actually thin? Hollywood, do you not think we can't tell the difference between thin and fat? Really, other then that rant, the movie
really was pretty good.
January 2, 2010
It was like watching a movie about my own life.... The mom in the movie even looks like my mom! I guess I am not the only one who is almost 30 and totally lost..........
½ December 31, 2009
So if chopsticks are number 2, what's number 1?
Why don't you see it for yourself?
Oh, marry Michael.
½ December 22, 2009
Really good movie. Pretty interesting, makes me want to write a list.
November 24, 2009
This movie is pretty cute! I should make a list of things to do before I'm 40!