VeggieTales: Lord of the Beans - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

VeggieTales: Lord of the Beans Reviews

June 12, 2012
Great Youn child's movie
April 20, 2012
This is very funny! if you enjoy VeggieTales and Lord of the Rings, you will greatly enjoy this one!
November 29, 2011
This was actually one of the best Lord of the Rings parodies I've seen. The Veggie Tales people actually did a good job poking fun at certain scenes, characters and moments from the movies and copying camera angles and music, and I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. It's only funny though to people like me who know the movies by heart. The only bad thing about this movie is the fact that they repeat the moral of the story over and over and shove it down your throat so much that you want to shoot yourself. The message they try to get across is that everyone has special "gifts" or talents, and you have to use those gifts to help poor people or kids dying of cancer. If you use your gifts to make money or help yourself in any way, you must be a horrible person. I can see what they're trying to really say, but that's basically how it comes across.
½ June 24, 2010
I can't believe parents let their kids watch this show.
December 21, 2009
I hate this christian-cartoon rhetorical crap.
May 14, 2009
Aww, I love Veggietales!
shesdownbytheriver
January 3, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
August 11, 2008
Fuck the VeggieTales. I don't know what connects anthropomorphized vegetables and Jesus but I am sure it is Satan!!!
½ July 29, 2008
Not one of the better ones.
June 14, 2008
not one of the greatest movies
June 11, 2008
ome of my fav veggietales!!!! and omg... i love the sporks!!! so awesome
½ June 7, 2008
If you don't like this movie, u are a Philistine of fantastic proportions
½ May 16, 2008
Funny for little kids to adults
April 24, 2008
This is a uniquely odd take on The Lord of the Rings with a lot of creativity.
April 14, 2008
There are a couple of really clever gags, but this one doesn't always feel right.
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
March 16, 2008
really good, though short.
plays a lot off the original movies.
funny.
½ March 15, 2008
This is cool, but kinda stupid.
March 13, 2008
I love veggitales. and if you like comedy and lord of the rings heres your movie!!
½ March 12, 2008
So funny! Its the greatest Lord of the Rings spoof. I love watching it with my sisters, Veggie Tales rules!