Green Lantern - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Green Lantern Reviews

½ September 21, 2016
Not even ryan Reynolds chiseled physique and devil-may-care charm can save this film from its poor CGI, thin plot and just dull writing.
September 6, 2016
Decent early-phase DC comics film that, in my mind, actually outdoes Batman v Superman. Its biggest sins are *ridiculously* forced and *constant* exposition. But I was able to follow along with the relatively simple storyline throughout, and was able to enjoy it as a no-expectations one off superhero flick starring the fantastic Ryan Reynolds and gorgeous Blake Lively.
September 5, 2016
A complete misfire on every level
September 4, 2016
I simply do not understand the hatred for this movie. I like it alot and to me it fares well with most other superhero movies. I enjoyed it alot.
½ September 1, 2016
Not bad but relied too much on CGI where it wasnt necessary.
½ August 28, 2016
Hal Jordan+Ryan Reynolds=douchebag! A complete waste of time! I never liked his face either! Even Blake Lively, no matter how sexy she is, is completely one dimensional, and felt forced into this supposed origin story, just to have a lame love interest!
Reynolds, you better nail it as Deadpool, or I'm not going to support your talent ever again, right!?
August 28, 2016
acting, technology, intro to the DC lantern universe. worth it!
August 16, 2016
I really love this movie so much. This is probably been the best DC movie in the world and the action scenes were awesome and amazing, whereas the graphics and visual effects were fantastic and stunning especially the green lantern corps, the suit, parallax and many more. The story so far was tremendous and well done. So, I really seriously wish that Ryan Reynolds will play Green Lantern again in the DCEU and join the cast members of the Justice League movie next year and a neww solo film for Ryan Reynolds in the DCEU Green lantern corps movie with a new villain like atrocitus, new look on parallax and other green lantern movies. Pls do it, Warner bros.
½ August 14, 2016
Not a comic book classic but good none the less
August 11, 2016
Badly Rated By Critic's & Fanboys This DC Movie Is Not That Bad At All?
August 9, 2016
Green Lantern consiste em misturar péssimos efeitos visuais a uma péssimo roteiro e adaptação da mitologia central do personagem.
August 6, 2016
I actually liked it. It's definitely a good DC movie compared with other DC based films like BvS.
August 6, 2016
This is one of my favorite superhero movies. I don' t understand
w hy it got such a low rating
July 31, 2016
For such a great character to be so lightly written was a tragedy but it is a start. So lets hope that with the next movie that they get this fixed. The female lead was absolutely gorgeous.
July 30, 2016
Pretty fricken fantastic, I would say
July 29, 2016
I liked the movie overall... I thought Ryan Reynolds did a good job... However, the graphics and the suit were terrible
July 25, 2016
Green Lantern is what i call: Stolen Idea is one of the worst movies based on DC comics, The story was like a bomb exploding many rooms in a hotel and the script was so lazy that it was boring, I thought this would be a Gem but turns out it was even worse than Captian America, I've seen better from Captian America, This movie wasn't only full of atrocious CGI but it was also an excruciating piece of artwork, The People writing any of this should be fired.

Score: 2/10
July 17, 2016
I thought this was a good film
July 13, 2016
"Worst Comic Movie" might be a little harsh, but there's certainly not enough here to warrant a good movie.

For starters, Ryan Reynolds is an awful Hal Jordan, and instead just plays his usual cocky smart-mouth character. The supporting cast is very mediocre too, which is unfortunate because 90% of this film is a drama focusing on them.

The 10% of the film that was on Oa was the only entertaining part. Seeing the training sessions of the green lanterns and the mythology behind the superheros was good, but there should have been way more of it.
½ July 13, 2016
If you like superheroes and Ryan Reynolds then go and see this movie