Batman: Gotham Knight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman: Gotham Knight Reviews

April 25, 2013
Much too short and its six sketches range in quality but this animated feature suceeds in expanding the Nolan Batman universe in some unique ways and has some truely great moments despite being painfully underdevoloped
February 24, 2013
Mm..If this was playing at Comic Con or something and I had no other panels, I might watch it. Otherwise, no.
September 23, 2012
this batman movie just was uninteresting, shockingly disturbing, and purely sucked... bad job
March 26, 2012
Batman: Gotham Knight is an anthology of six short stories that are each supervised by renowned anime directors. Batman is voiced by Kevin Conroy (Batman:The Animated Series) and the vignettes are written by Josh Olsen ( A History of Violence), David S. Goyer (The Dark Knight), and Brian Azzarello (100 Bullets). This sounds like a really great concept on paper, but the whole of this film is less than the sum of its parts. Perhaps my expectations were too high, but I was ultimately underwhelmed by this film's lack of focus and seemingly soulless execution.
½ February 8, 2012
It is a good movie, but I did not like the different changing art styles.
January 20, 2012
its batman , of course its good ! :)
January 9, 2012
Worth checking out. Different stories, different art styles, all defining Batman in different ways
½ December 3, 2011
This movie has been overshadowed by the live-action Batman. This movie is an experiment, or feels like it anyways. It follows the cape crusader in different locations, plots and time. The movie is separated in segments, each one having a different animation style. It's good and worth a watch, tho nothing mind blowing.
October 20, 2011
not interested .... a directed to dvd ???? nop
October 20, 2011
Looks kinda cool, and dark, which is what Batman does best.
October 5, 2011
good but but to many storylines. That don't add up
½ July 11, 2011
An unusual midquel to Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, Batman: Gotham Knight has some interesting stories that boast wonderful dark animation and interesting looks in to the psyche of Batman.
½ June 26, 2011
Definitely an enriching extra of the dark knight for fans to oogle over.
April 30, 2011
Animatrix-meets the Dark Knight!
½ February 25, 2011
It is a good movie, but I did not like the different changing art styles.
June 24, 2010
I just didn't like the animation, or stories or anything.
June 23, 2010
Deadshot: [on Batman] He's either the bravest man I've ever faced, or a complete fool.
February 16, 2010
It was a really cool to see how different anime studious portrayed batman, I liked most of the stories but i felt that they should have had more of a link to them though
January 27, 2010