Avatar: The Last Airbender: Book 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Avatar: The Last Airbender: Book 3 Reviews

November 23, 2013
Siempre es difícil realizar una serie de televisión que tenga muy buenas opiniones y un gran público. Avatar: El último maestro del aire fue verdaderamente una obra maestra con abundante éxito. En ese último libro de la serie, muestra de manera realmente extraordinaria el gran final. Esperemos que esta serie se recuerde por siempre, pues es un ejemplo para series de televisión y películas. De haber una nueva temporada, la esperaremos pacientemente, pero de no haber una, nos despediremos de una de las mejores series de televisión de todos los tiempos. Un aplauso para ese gran programa.
September 11, 2013
The colosal ending of a colosal series. The only tiny black spot is the unfinished stories about suko's mother. I know there are some comics but it's not quite the same, they should have done a follow up to avatar Aang. I mean, Korra's ok but its a completely diferent series. (Oh and they managed to remind me of that insultingly comercial comic book about suko's mother on the first chapter) but really other than that its simply the greatest series ever produced by men.
½ June 7, 2012
No se como llega una serie a Rotten Tomatoes, pero yo ADORO esta serie.
April 7, 2012
My kid sister loves cartoons, as most 6 year old kids do. I would like to think I've outgrown them. So when my sister called me out to watch this series with her I was a little dis-interested. But as I got to watch a couple of the episodes I saw how its story telling and lessons go beyond its targeted kid demographic. Self-enlightenment and peace of mind and heart are a couple of things this series successfully captures. I'm keeping this series for when I have a son or daughter of my own I can watch it with them.
January 9, 2012
It is the most awesomest movie in the whole entire world. Avatar is the best! Watch it!
July 27, 2011
Dont let the horrid movie Shamylan crapped out turn you away from this wonderful and entertaining series. It's definitely worth watching the entire thing through all three "Books". The story is fun, well laid out and pretty epic. The character design is nearly flawless. ABSOLUTELY worth buying.
June 22, 2011
anytime fantastic...
February 27, 2011
Za to oryginalny serial jest rewelacyjny :-)
November 11, 2010
awesomeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 4, 2010
that was the most awesome book of avatar that i've seen!! i'm very much impressed by these characters..the first time that i heard about this series was, "this is some kind of boring." then, when i saw and watched the series, i was very shocked, shocked that i am wrong. it was totally good! er, the very BEST!!!
November 1, 2010
The best animated series that has been created recently. Amazing.
½ September 12, 2010
very good story
i just loved it
September 9, 2010
avatar is like the best cartoon after dragonball z
August 24, 2010
ive seen only the first 5 episodes on dvd but I wish to own the other 3 discs.
jim222001us
½ May 21, 2010
This show is really epic and incredibly entertaining. I strongly recommend it to anyone that pressed the not interested button. Once I started Book 1, I couldn't stop watching until I've seen all 3. I highly doubt the movie will even be close to being this good.
April 24, 2010
i gotta watch it :/ i haven't watched avatar in years
April 8, 2010
I love avatar i'm a die hard fan i love the concept every episode and just every single little detail that they threw into it, screw anyone that thinks i'm retarded for watching cartoons, AVATAR IS BETTER THAN A CARTOON!!!
½ February 1, 2010
I love the ending but I dislike the pairing.
January 1, 2010
really liked the movie-okay 4 part episode. Im one of those people who 1st watched the 1st episode and just kept on watching it
December 29, 2009
AHHHHHHH LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH!!