Avatar: The Last Airbender: Book 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

favorite animated cartoon
½ July 26, 2009
AWESOME CARTOON! excellent writing / great story
July 24, 2009
I love this show I just watched the series for the second time. :) Love it.
July 24, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
July 22, 2009
I love this show. It's so sad that it's over after this third season, but it's great to have a somewhat definite ending - unlike some other shows I could mention which drag on and on. M. Night Shyamalan had better not mess up the movie.
July 20, 2009
Man. I wanted Avatar to go on FOREVER!!! Its AMAZING! :D
July 18, 2009
lllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 18, 2009
This is the best series EVER!! It's full of action, romance, and advice.
½ July 12, 2009
Working through the last book - strangely and charmingly addictive.
July 11, 2009
Book of Fire (essentially the third season) was potentially the best season for Avatar. We see in the beginning the continuation of the plot from the last episode of the previous Book of Earth in which our friends are disguised under the firenation uniforms and ship.

The plot picks up a slight faster pace with more action as we go through 16 more episodes. Key points are Zuko's return to the firenation, Azula undermining the plans of the Day of the Black Sun Invasion, Aang and others invading the Fire Nation on the Day of Black Sun, Iroh being captured, Zuko going through emotional turmoil and finally making his decision. Aang geeting a firebending teacher, and the day of Sozin's Comet.

The funniest episode has to be "The Beach" episode when Zuko, Azula, Mai, and Tai Le go to their old summer house for a weekend vacation. Azula has the most hilarious lines. Another episode is the episode in which Aang and others attend a play that basically recaps the entire series.

The only downside is that the final ending feels so rushed and that there could have been a few more episodes with Zuko on their team. Other than that, this set of episodes was entirely much more enjoyable than the first season.

Zuko shall always remain my favorite. Definitely pick this season up on DVD.
July 8, 2009
July 6, 2009
this show is awesome !
July 3, 2009
the series is ok for the cartoon that it is.
June 30, 2009
I've seen the entire series. You people have no idea how this show has helped me.
June 27, 2009
best...penuh aksi dan menghiburkan
June 24, 2009
My kid sister loves cartoons, as most 6 year old kids do. I would like to think I've outgrown them. So when my sister called me out to watch this series with her I was a little dis-interested. But as I got to watch a couple of the episodes I saw how its story telling and lessons go beyond its targeted kid demographic. Self-enlightenment and peace of mind and heart are a couple of things this series successfully captures. I'm keeping this series for when I have a son or daughter of my own I can watch it with them.
June 9, 2009
Looooooove it i wish i could live in the Avatar universe and we finally got to see that kiss between Aang and Katara i love how it turned out. im always gonna watch this if i want to feel good.
June 7, 2009
I really like the avatar. I can watch it over and over.
June 7, 2009
hhehe di nyo lang alam faborite ko yan