Diary of a Serial Killer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Diary of a Serial Killer Reviews

½ January 23, 2013
Crap movie with a lose story tied together with the telling of Ramirez , Dahlmer and Gein. Acting was bad pacing was bad just bad all around
October 15, 2012
Investigative journalist Laura (Chloe Snyder) is hot on the trail of a serial killer who killed her mother. With the help of the police she follows the clues given by the killer...diary pages that chronicle the lives of some of the world's most infamous serial killers.

It's an homage to the killers that Laura doesn't understand. As she delves deeper into their lives, she realizes just how sick people can be, and unknowingly draws the newest serial killer to her doorstep.

Once again, a lame attempt at a somewhat interesting concept. It's unnerving in the sense that people like Gein, Dahmer and Ramirez actually exist in the world, and it shows what true evil can look like. But yea, the acting, effects and everything else about this film is low-budget at best.
½ November 13, 2010
Probably the worst movie ever.
½ October 17, 2010
Porakoneella päähän.
½ August 2, 2010
One word for this so called movie
AWFUL.
July 26, 2010
Yup, I signed up for rotten tomatoes just so I could pan this "movie". The "actors" never had a chance the dialogue is so bad, though it would seem they went down to the local Walmart and picked them out of the parking lot at random. Definitely a direct to video movie, so how does it make it on Showtime. I guess it would be too easy to go on, avoid like plague.
February 24, 2010
This movie bit the big one, I was expecting more from an indie film which had some of the most notorious serial killer's names on it, but by far way worse than any of those single low budget one name serial killer series thats out there. Do not see this piece