@urFRENZ - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

@urFRENZ Reviews

December 22, 2013
The acting is terrible, the narratives are poorly written, and the plot is incredibly stupid and unrealistic. How can you say this a movie about cyber bullying with an absolutely absurd situation that is this movie? I want that hour and half back of my life.
October 11, 2012
I think this movie will be interesting but probably not because of the rating but I have not seen it anywhere in Melbourne!! It is not even in Itunes
July 22, 2012
I was skeptical at first but this was a really well done movie, so heartbreaking. I think everyone in this cyperage we live in should watch it. :(((
January 1, 2012
James Maslow is my Life!!!!
October 29, 2011
Well-made, for the most part.
July 10, 2011
The only reason I want to watch this movie is because its got James Maslow in it.
June 13, 2011
James Maslow is in this movie. I am not sure what the plot is about. It seems to be about this girls mother making a fake profile of a boy and talking to her daughter. But I'm not sure. :/
½ March 19, 2010
This is the early front runner for best of 2010.
½ January 26, 2010
I viewed this movie at the SlamDance film festival and found it to be compelling and frightening. Internet social networks are a powerful thing, and, handled incorrectly, can result in tragedy. Great acting and directing here, from the supporting cast to the stars. Well Done.