Tanner '88 (TV SHOW) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tanner '88 (TV SHOW) Reviews

April 29, 2010
an interesting insiders view of a fictional presidential campaign. altmans camera isnt as active in this which is somewhat disappointing, but the subject matter and the way everything plays out is intriguing. its no 3 women or gosford park, but its worth a viewing.
½ June 12, 2007
I am probably the only one, but I hate, hate this with a strong passion. I find the whole thing beyond amateurish. Terribly acted and almost unwatchable. I just stopped watching after 4-5 hours and said that's it. I never want to see this again.
February 8, 2006
Mike wins today's Quote of the Day with the entry title.

Anyhoo, I watched "Bells of Innocence" last night and let me say this... it was weird. Chuck Norris was (actually) believable as an angel, but it was Mike Norris and all the Bible-Thumping that made the film dull. But seeing Chuck is always cool.

Otherwise, "Tanner '88" is a political satire film -- I know -- you all are thinking "boooring". So I won't go into it here. However, you can ask me in person. And I will mention the Pat Robertson is actually in it!

No Power Outage today, though -- lol.

Well, no school for 5 days! Are there plans? Can I be involved? I don't work on Friday! (At least not for long -- 4:30 - 6)

Well, that's about it for now...

See y'all later,