Fawlty Towers - The Complete Set - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fawlty Towers - The Complete Set Reviews

August 10, 2010
36 years on and it's still entertaining
March 24, 2010
British humor at its best! I wish I had one thing to criticize about this show, but I honestly don't. The dialogue is outrageously witty, the characters react to their situations in a way that can be described as nothing less than sheer genius, and John Cleese gives us the best of his maniacal performances.
June 28, 2009
Ahead of its time in many respects, utter genius most of the time. Cleese and Booth kept you in a barrage of laughing fits until the very end.
September 13, 2008
The Hotel. The Staff. The Guests. The Cheap Builders. The uptight Owner. Theses all add up to put togther the greatest sitcom of all time.

Fawlty Towers.

John Cleese manages to make people who ever watches this fall to the ground and cry with laughter him and the others as well, Sible, Polly, and who could forget that little thing I mean man, Manwhell. I have been obsessed with this sitcom for nearly six years mabye more, I have a routine. Wake up, breakfast, shower and then Fawlty Towers all the way.

Yes we all know Fawlty Towers is over, but in our hearts it still goes on and on and on.

You want my opinion? Fawlty Towers is by far the most well thought out, the most funniest and the most enjoyable sitcom of all time!
April 1, 2008
You must be mad not to laugh at Fawlty Towers and altogether they are one incredible comic series, one after another.
June 6, 2005
So, the Econ was cruising down the freeway today doing 'bout 70 when he looks into his rear view mirror just in time to see his rear tire shred off in a cloud of smoke and rubber. And all the Dude has to say about that is: farking a, that tire really tied the car together!
½ January 16, 2004
Well, I just got out of Spanish and all I can say is that the weekend has now begun! Nevermind that I have some international relations classes to go to; they're fun! and spanish is over! [b][size=5]OVER UNTIL WEDNESDAY!!![/size][/b] muahahahahahaha

tonight I'll be chilling with my buds watching the rest of the Fawlty Towers season 1. John Cleese is really one of the funniest men alive.:fresh:

In N Out Burger in 3 and 1/2 hours; I can already taste the double-double disintegrating in my mouth . . . ;)

-Carry on
December 27, 2003
Fawlty Towers is quite possibly the funniest TV series ever made. It's a shame there are only 12 episodes, but every one of those is masterfully made. I'm shocked that this is the first user review of this fantastic DVD set -- everyone should have this one in their collection! John Cleese is simply genius; this is as good as british comedy gets.