Bon Appétit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bon Appétit Reviews

½ October 26, 2013
Two good points about this movie: an atypical romance story, and, also, very good shots using locations, specially Zurich
½ April 19, 2013
romance dorama but why did they speak English in Switzland?
½ May 18, 2012
Uma graça de filme!!! Super recomendo...
½ December 8, 2011
Nice and simple movie about friendship, love and self discovering.

The selected music is just delightful and the tempos are really well managed. The locations are also great.
October 30, 2011
I wanted to enjoy this movie so much more than I did. It has a perfect recipe for a romance with something different. A romance with a twist.
Unfortunately the actors facial expressions and script let it down enormously. I was confused a few times as to how deep their love for each other was.
I was also unaware of how much time had lapsed in the story, and why they were acting like best friends after a few days of work. I wish someone could fix it and recompile it again.
July 14, 2011
Se deja ver. El doblaje es mejorable. :-)
½ June 3, 2011
A story about how complicated relationships really are, with complex characters who are close in friendship. Fear and priorities are the currency of the emotions behind these otherwise confident characters. Light, friendly and complex.
May 2, 2011
No pierdan su tiempo con esto
April 17, 2011
Bring tissues, this is an amazing movie. So delightful in so many ways. Go see it, you won't be disappointed.
½ April 2, 2011
La verdad me parecio una historia mas bien triste..muy parecida a la vida real donde lo que uno quiere no siempre se tiene y lo que se tiene no es lo que se espera...se puede ver
December 8, 2010
For me just PERFECT!! Enjoyed it all: Zurich, the snow and the scarf, Munich (sigh...), the cooking, all characters, all kisses, all dialogues...
½ November 25, 2010
The more i think about it, the more i like it. At the beginning looks like a comedy, but ends up to be a real drama. Plus i wasn't bored even for a second.