Zeitgeist: Moving Forward - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Zeitgeist: Moving Forward Reviews

April 3, 2012
Putting it in simple words, Money=Debt=Problems in Environment= Deranged Society. Watch the movie to gather the facts of the above statement.
½ February 8, 2012
A descarregar... O filme (C) gratuito! Vejam!
February 7, 2012
Excellent! Must watch! Two thumbs up!
PantaOz
½ February 3, 2012
If I tell you that I just watched 2:41 min long documentary and I didn't blink watching it, you'll probably think that is something wrong with me... but if you ever watched Zeitgeist before, you'll understand that is quite normal. I still think that Zeitgeist 1 should be compulsory for anyone on this planet and if any of you out there wants it, I am happy to send you a copy - these movies are all made for the benefit of the humanity, not monetary benefit and are free to distribute (of course if there is no charge).

If you were ever interested how our society works, you'll have to check the previous Zeitgeist(s), and if you want to see the solution for all the global problems - watch this one! I know that some people will cry loudly against it but those people never understand anything else except what they were thought and I don't blame them - I blame the brainwashing society and the social environment in the family - and to be honest I really do not give a dam about those cries.

I am not democrat, liberal, labour, communist, socialist... and whatever tag you can attach... I am just a human being who is enjoying life and does not care about politics... but I care for the exploitation which is inflicted to all of us from 1% of the population which owns 40% of the resources and the abuse we all have to put up because of the insane profits they get for NOTHING!

This is one rare documentary which gives as a chance to hear the biggest thinkers of the modern time! Amazingly organised, with right questions and answers which finally offer solution, not just a smoke screen for the next stage!
Get the snacks (healthy ones, not to feel guilty), sit down and enjoy learning from the biggest economic minds on this planet - and be surprised!
January 3, 2012
When the Game Is Over, It All Goes Back in the Box
December 31, 2011
There is not going to be any recovery. This is not some long depression that we are suddenly, someday going to pull out of. I think the next phase we are going to see, after the next round of economic collapse, is massive civil unrest. - Michael C. Ruppert (2010)

Good, but a lot of rehashed material and way to long winded. I thought the first segment was insightful, the second was a bad summary of the previous two films, the third was downright dreadful and the 4th and 5th was rehashed material.
December 22, 2011
this movie elaborately gives reasons for the necessity of changing, or better replacing the current system. Moreover, it offers arguments on why to introduce the 'resource-based-economy' which would ensure a socially just economy that is much more stable regarding its relationship to the environment. The step in between, however, the time after the realization of having to abandon the monetary system and before the successful implementation of the provided solution model remains blurred. And what about the model itself? Its improvement in comparison with our current system may be justified, but for the sake of moral ethics it apparently had to leave out strategies on how to tackle another increasingly present problem: over-population. Apart from that, I wonder how this model is supposed to offer a diverse life for its inhabitants, which is a biopsychological factor that is inherently required to keep their minds healthy. Nonetheless, since the movie is probably supposed to just alert people to the flaws of today's society, I think it did a pretty good job on doing that.
December 17, 2011
Great documentary. If you are very educated person with open mind without rigid, automatic thinking and you can think out of the box you will love this movie.
If you aren't then this movie will be a harsh attack on your ego and the illusional personality it created. You will hate it...
As shown in documentary such identification/attachment to illusionary mental concepts of religion, ideology, status, wealth, race, nationality, country and other similiar is caused by a lack of control over one's mind. Identifications with such fleeting mental concepts are only possible when a person's mind is not open and has become very rigid. Such identifications/attachments have proved to be extremely dangerous and destructive to all life on this planet. The madness of human mind can be clearly seen on global scale. What has been happening around the world is a direct projection of all individual minds of all people. The history of human kind is a history of mental illness. If you look at the history of human kind using medical criteria you would come up with a diagnosis of severely psychopathic mental disorder. Considering the current state of life on our planet projection of such mental attitude is no longer acceptable...
October 23, 2011
raha = oldschool. ajatuksia siita miten pitaisi jatkaa eteenpain jotta maailma ei palaisi loppuun ja yhteiskunnan ongelmat saataisiin poistettua rahan mukana
½ October 18, 2011
The longest Zeitgeist movie yet, and still as interesting as the previous ones. This third take explains how human nature is shaped up by society and how politics is just another kind of business that diverts humans from what's really important.
September 21, 2011
I can say with a fair amount of confidence that this is the best documentary that I have ever seen. The detailed analysis of the inherent flaws of the monetary-market system coupled with the introduction of a comprehensive set of solutions made for an engrossing and fascinating viewing. The film's elegance and lack of pretension, along with the complete analysis of the social, economic, historical, psychosocial, political and environmental factors that determine the proliferation of a failing system was simply sublime. I would urge everyone, everywhere to watch this movie. If I could only recommend one movie that people should see, it would be this one. Terrifying, compelling, enlightening, controversial and silently hopeful.
September 14, 2011
Essential watching but there is a big explanatory gap as to how we move from a money based society to a resource based one - The Eden Project. Smacks to much of idealism. That aside, some very interesting points and statistics about poverty and happiness.
August 31, 2011
Lacks the wonder of the first two films, but I challenge anyone to dispute the social theories contained in the film. If I could only recommend one movie that people should see, it would be this one.
August 8, 2011
Downloading right now.
½ July 27, 2011
Are you dare enough to accept the new concept of the world? Motion graphic advanced compare with the previous two series. Good production.
July 20, 2011
it's looks like a very "gentle" commercial to the Venus Project.
But what's important, is that it talks no better than the communism. they advocate something that is artificial. thinking about efficiency and only. forgetting the human needs and desires. and i think their project will fail.
June 17, 2011
So I'll admit, I find these movies incredibly entertaining. Am I ready to drink the koolaid? Probably not yet, though it does sound pretty healthy and satisfying (though imaginary). The first film is probably the most entertaining (and craziest) of the three, whereas this one feels like a heart felt plea to humanity to stop wasting the Earth's natural resources before its too late. A lot less sensationalism. If you enjoyed the other two, you should definitely watch this one. Plus its free... watch it online on youtube or their webpage.
½ June 17, 2011
Does what it should, expand its analysis, in a really good way.
½ June 14, 2011
Awesome movie. Everyone should see it.
½ June 13, 2011
Sublime!
I was moved regarding the first topic..
but after than that, the story not so brilliant in my opinion..