Love Wedding Marriage - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Love Wedding Marriage Reviews

December 26, 2015
Was hoping for more. An ok movie.
March 22, 2015
I thought this would be a good and cute movie because I love Mandy Moore and Kellan Lutz but no I couldn't even finish it
March 21, 2015
I attempted to watch this twice. both times I was easily distracted and wasn't paying attention to the movie. I love mandy Moore, but this was hard to get into.
November 3, 2014
run of the mill Hollywood romcom with overdramatized marital counseling situations, and object lessons.
½ October 14, 2014
too cheesy, doesn't work
May 26, 2014
RomCom with no rom and definitely no com, with too many characatures... Meh.
½ May 20, 2014
ZERO STARS. HORRIBLE MOVIE. No wonder it got 0% of critics liking it. Bleh.
½ September 11, 2013
Even helpless romantics will find themselves utterly dumbfounded.
½ September 5, 2013
The story line is so predictable and the acting is mediocre. With that being said I think Mandy Moore is a great actress considering the script she was dealt.
June 24, 2013
Absolutely love it!!! Funny and yet very emotional!!!
½ May 24, 2013
The beginning of this started out so cute and romantic, and made me think I was in for a love story. It was good up until the therapy session recommended for her parents, I realized then that this was a very different movie indeed. I could have turned it off then because the many twists and turns following were really overboard. Its like someone took the beginning of a good script and didn't know where to go with it next so filled up the last 3/4 with a bunch of crap to waste time.. not entertaining at all.
½ May 12, 2013
i like Mandy Moore so i picked this movie. however, this movie is...not fun, not impressive, not romantic. but i finished watching it because of Mandy. i think she's cute. again i'm very straight! lol
May 11, 2013
El actor principal da pena, la historia nada novedosa, al final uno se pregunta. Como pude perder mi tiempo con esta película.
April 30, 2013
mandy moore spielt immer immer immer die gleiche rolle..
April 29, 2013
It is actually quite awful. To even think of it as a film, you have to get by the terrible acting. But that is a task that is almost too hard to accomplish, as it is down right horrendous and makes it almost laughable to try to take it seriously. The story is very unoriginal as one marriage is failing and as another marriage, they try to fix it, only to land on the rocks themselves. This is a predictable plot line and very boring to watch as it is too predictable. There is a few laughs, whether it is at the acting or the lines of dialogue is still hard to tell.
April 18, 2013
it wasn't to bad. loved Jessica Szohr in it tho.
½ February 2, 2013
simple, ok story but nothing special.
January 26, 2013
As Sky TV describes "A happy newlywed marriage counsellor's views on wedded bliss gets thrown for a loop when she finds out her parents are getting divorced"

As I would describe "The clue to the movie is seeing 'Voodoo Pictures' at the beginning, overwhelmingly you'll feel someone is prodding your insides with a biro causing dry up-chuck reflexes"

Once upon a time... It starts with these four words and other words that follow. I am a lover of words yet somewhere between the word 'upon' and 'time' my brain freezed. Voodoo Pictures are about to take over my brain, tell me how love is done with bullshit gender stereotyping and rubbish the false sanctity of marriage complete with, imagine the worst cheese on a cheeseboard, you're eating that and you're listening to music in a lift that's broken down, your only saving grace is a Mariah Carey Christmas track that keeps playing on a loop, over and over. That's how it felt to me.

Mandy Moore, I've seen her in a few movies, names of which have removed themselves from my memory bank. She is the nice woman next door but three in Hollywood though not in Hornby, Christchurch. Butter would melt and it would leave a sheen of halo.

In this movie, Ava represents the ideal patriarchal marriage material. She lives by horoscopes, helps others - her job is a marriage counsellor, surprisingly if anything would put you off, it would be counselling other's failing marriages but no, this makes her a hopeless romantic, good-looking, void of an expletive mouth, nice, nice, nice. Shelby, Ava's troubled sister is a woman after my own heart. Attempts at using Ava's profession to medicate her with prescription drugs falls flat... Worth a try though.

Ava and Charlie (Kellan Lutz) are newlywed. Charlie, handsome, works hard at a Winery. To cut a short story shorter... please... I'd rather write about other things. They get married. The only refreshing detail at their wedding is the best man cries "this is embarrassing" he says as he blows his nose. He was talking about the movie, yeah!?!

We get to have a peak into Ava's job. She counsels what appears to be your standard hetero couple. The man is furious that the woman has knocked up $9K on shoes. Boring! Couldn't she have racked up the card with something interesting. Imagine, you could set up in another city far far away from that man that's driving you to purchase like a scatty cat. Leave him would be my advice.

Finally, as my spline is now being ruptured by Voodoo...the tragedy of the movie is her parents. Unlike my parents who don't follow vows, don't like and can't stand each other, more Hornby than Hollywood, Ava's parents did for at least 25 years until Ava's Mum announces "I want a divorce". It appears Ava's father told of extra-liaisons he had when they were technically on a break. Ava's Mum was technically pregnant at the time with Shelby, the unwanted child (that explains her yearn for prescription meds).

Ava spirals into extreme sadness. But wait... here she comes to save the day! By cotton candy balls, she will save their marriage minus her pink cape and tiara. Can you guess what will happen!?! Ava spends all of her time trying to fix their marriage, moonwhile she neglects her own, the silly bint. Did Ava and Charlie and Ava's parents live happily ever after... accordingly you'll see words that assume an end...nek minute... cue appropriate baby shot.

I wrote screeds of notes, lines even. I can't bring myself to relive this shit. The funniest moment was in the out takes. Someone launches a toilet roll really hard at Charlie's head. They're probably pissed at him making Ava re-promise their vows that he'd changed to include forcefully making her promise to love him and a demand for sex at least twice a week.

Cue toilet roll. *thump* hahahahahahahahaha tut.
January 8, 2013
Las dos caras del matrimonio en una misma familia, es interesante, deja un mensaje bonito, aunque tiende a ponerse aburrida...
December 31, 2012
la fille gossipgirl est dedans et le gars dans twilight :-)