Lucky - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lucky Reviews

½ February 13, 2013
There is only about 10 minutes of this film that's worthwhile
½ January 23, 2013
As fun as its trying to be, it's to quirky to be a black comedy. In fact, this might've worked better without the serial killer subplot. It feels like a contrivance added to the film to be a rising conflict.
December 9, 2012
Completely unpredictable and awesome.
November 15, 2012
Although the first two acts are middling at best, full of confusing writing and lackluster comedy, "Lucky" is saved by its manic third act. The movie is definitely worth sitting through for the last half hour alone.
November 10, 2012
Absolutely love it. My best friend and I laughed at every corner.
½ September 24, 2012
mmmhh pues ,, entretiene....la guerita está simpática
September 23, 2012
This was a GREAT movie! I can't believe the awful ratings it's getting. I watched it 2 times the day I got it because I liked it so much I wanted to show my wife when she got home from work!
½ September 22, 2012
The movie fails to make good on its premise. The plot is extremely incoherent, the character development is nonexistent, and, worst of all, it isn't funny. We've seen Hanks as a serial killer before, in Dexter, and the result here is even worse. I hope I never have to see that forced "evil" scowl on Hanks' face again.
½ September 16, 2012
I kind of love Ari Graynor, but what the hell did I just watch?
September 15, 2012
This movie was amazing, quirky, and funny. Perfect for people who like quirk!
½ September 9, 2012
Weird movie but I managed to finish it though. I guess it is ok
September 6, 2012
I really just can't decide on two stars or three. The description had me all excited that the movie was going to be hysterical. The movie then pitter along the storyline. Ari Graynor was absolutely adorable in this film and I just really enjoyed watching her. She helped blur the fact that the movie was devoid of funny. Worth seeing once and that is it.
½ August 8, 2012
Ben Keller was the probably the most unrealistic serial killer, I was forced to believe possible. The movie tries too hard to funny with its metaphors but the humor falls flat. The acting is obnoxious, the whole situation is obnoxious. It could have been better.
June 18, 2012
Kind of quirky love story? I think it was suppose to be a comedy? It was so-so. I wouldn't really recommend it.
½ June 11, 2012
Some major plot gaps but hilarity everywhere...and ari graynor makes this film...soooooo gorgeous and awesome!
½ June 6, 2012
Didn't get to watch it all but, it was weird but funny because of the way they acted
May 29, 2012
Loved it! Ari graynor is a new favorite actress. She is awesome in this.
½ May 27, 2012
Another movie that isn't worth your time. I don't think I laughed one time while watching this movie.
½ May 21, 2012
Great performances, but a very weird movie.
½ May 14, 2012
heavy on the dark lite on the comedy in this misfire