Teen Spirit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Teen Spirit Reviews

½ April 25, 2016
A cheesy yet fun chick flick that keeps things fun
May 29, 2015
Too reminiscent of Mean Girls, however I simply adore Lindsey Shaw so I'm cutting it some slack. A made-for-cable movie on a family channel, so you get what you'd expect: fairly tame rudeness and nothing extreme in any direction. A nice evening's distraction if you don't mind vanilla in your story and your life.
½ December 27, 2014
Very cute TV movie - I enjoyed it.
½ February 14, 2014
Not great acting, but typical entertaining to watch TV movie.
January 28, 2014
For some odd reason this clichéd chick flick has an enjoyable premise with some charm to it.
½ October 18, 2013
Mean popular girl gets electrocuted accidentally and dies. She has to help some geeky girl become popular or she can't get into heaven. Entertaining "high school" comedy.
September 29, 2013
a bit cheesy but still a fun movie to watch
July 4, 2013
Its a cute movie but the concept had been over used
June 15, 2013
É clichê e é ABC Family, mas não é a pior coisa que já vi em se tratando desse tipo de tele-filme.
April 12, 2013
mean girls meets shes all that! AWESOME!!
March 13, 2013
I love this movie it is both sad & funny the first time I saw it was in Netflix in the night(it was fun)
December 14, 2012
It was alright, it's pretty much your average easy to watch teen movie.
November 22, 2012
One of those ABC Family films, pretty much a rip of of all the movies we have come to love from the 1980s. Updated, and actually not that bad.
October 19, 2012
I never thought I would like Girly movies, but this one is actually good.
½ September 16, 2012
It was charming in its own childish way. I kind of liked it. Honestly, I have a soft spot for movies like this.
August 23, 2012
Predictable plot, as with most ABC TV movies; nonetheless, heart-warming when the "evil" turns good.
½ July 31, 2012
cute movie shows reality to or what we think could be reality
June 30, 2012
Bonita película juvenil acerca de la chica mas popular de la escuela muere y tiene que hacer a alguien popular a costa de no ir al infierno, se puede ver pero no es nada del otro mundo