Bigfoot - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bigfoot Reviews

July 8, 2015
This horrible film featuring the main child actors from The Partridge Family and The Brady Bunch seems more concerned about their own random fake personal quarrels than the monster slasher film presented before us. Either way, it's a dumb film. Nice cameo by Alice Cooper, like he usually does in movies where he ends up getting a signature punt from Bigfoot into oblivion, it's a nice exit for his small role and probably the highlight of the film.

Some useless '80s rock concert in a no-name town is going on hosted by the town's radio DJ, which is Danny. And I don't know, the weather is out of whack in the town and it's getting blizzards at the end of the spring, even weird for the state of North Dakota where the film takes place. Anyway Greg Brady is some eco-freak intent on saving and preserving Bigfoot no matter how high the death toll of him and his 20 million eco-freak women that follow him get slaughtered.

Danny just wants to use Bigfoot as a sideshow attraction. Regardless, I personally just think Bigfoot needs to die. The plot is so subpar that I need to question everything as to why I bother watching these SciFi channel flicks ever because 8 times out of 10, they are horrendous. The film comes to a classic end with an homage to King Kong with Big Foot climbing Mount Rushmore similar to Kong in New York. He's not holding a woman and being sexist in 2012, which is when this film came out and probably takes place.

Anyway, the film is useless and you can just pass on it. I'm about to watch Yeti next and hoping that it's better, but I'm not holding my breath at all.
August 24, 2014
Funny because its awful, it really says something about a movie when it's from the SyFy channel.
½ March 11, 2014
This movie is so bad it's funny!
January 12, 2014
laughed my butt off!
December 11, 2013
not bad, but a wiser man would have spent a little more on the special effects (Bluray)
September 5, 2013
Produced for Syfy by those masters of the low budget flick The Asylum Bigfoot is clearly a pic made to capitalize on the creature feature craze that came around thanks to films like Mega Shark, Crocosaurus, Mega Piranha and Gatoroid.
Unfortunately, it's a very quickly thrown together flick and it shows so don't expect anything good BUT that doesn't mean it isn't entertaining. If you like movies full of schlock, Bigfoot is right up your alley. This movie had me laughing quite a few times. It's the kinda flick you get together with friends, grab a few beers and sit back and laugh at the ridiculousness of it.
Heck look at the cast! Danny Bonaduce (Patridge Family), Barry Williams (Brady Bunch), Bruce Davison (Harry and the Hendersons), Sherilyn Fenn (Twin Peaks, Rude Awakening), Alice Cooper (yes THE Alice Cooper), Howard Hesseman (WKRP, Head of the Class), and my fave Andre Royo (The Wire). Almost everyone in the film is recognizable and often from comedy television so you know there's something a foot. My biggest beef came from the absolutely ridiculous fighting between the characters of Bonaduce and Williams who apparently slept with each others moms when they used to be in a band 30 some odd years ago and are now on opposite sides of progress versus environment.
Thankfully Bigfoot is tons of fun as he stomps on people and bites their heads off. In fact, it would probably make a good drinking game. There is plenty of repetition in this film that by the end (which eventually devolves into standard The Asylum boring action sequences) you can't help but have fun with the movie as you'd be too drunk to think otherwise.
June 10, 2013
Surprisingly decent CGI on Bigfoot makes the film bearable. The Asylum knows what they are doing in the ways of cheesy good fun.
½ May 18, 2013
This movie is funny not scary!
October 17, 2012
This is just bad. Period. It's bad. The story is bad, the acting is bad, the CGI is terrible, and I enjoyed it. I didn't enjoy it a lot, but it was fun, like any other typical bad Syfy film. Did I mention it was bad? The ending may be among the top 10 worst endings in film history. I will give an extra half star though, just because Bigfoot had an insatiable appetite for human heads.