Do Not Disturb - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Do Not Disturb Reviews

May 25, 2014
The story had charm but doesn't go anywhere.
½ March 11, 2014
I couldn't decide if Stephen Geoffreys is the worst actor in history, of if the director and/or editor just wanted to humiliate him. It did kind of add to his creepiness, but not as much as it added to his OHMYGODthisactingiskillingmeness. I have since learned that this is an edited down and renamed version of another film from 2010 called New Terminal Hotel. Had I known that, I wouldn't have touched this with a 13'3" pole. A big Fuck You to everyone involved in that douchebaggery. Minus a half star for that. I did enjoy the couple gruesome scenes it had to offer, and just seeing Corey Haim in the credits gave me a happy, but I wouldn't recommend this to the biggest piece of shit on the planet. No G.W., I said no!
½ January 10, 2014
I love Tiffany Shepis
October 5, 2013
I haven't seen this flat of acting since Twighlight, incredibly weak script with a plot that's harder to believe than starwars. The D list actors don't bring this story to life by any means, flat, boring, uneventful.
½ August 27, 2013
It made no sense, I thought it would be a fun slasher, but was I wrong , instead what we get is a really boring plot hole mess, the kills in this movie are barely shown, and rest of it just talking, and talking, do not watch it, it's horrible. After 40mins watching it, I just turned it off, yep it's that bad, so please don't rent it or buy it, it's a waste of time, and a slap in the face to all slasher fans.
½ August 16, 2013
This movie sounded good but it was actually quite dull and never seemed to go anywhere. A waste of time.
August 10, 2013
This movie is low budget and it is horrible.
½ August 7, 2013
Weird. I was bored at times Good idea but.could have been done better.