7 Days in Hell Reviews

• Nov 10, 2020

Hilarious mockumentary. The lonely island is amazing. Laughed my a** off. Super ingenious and funny. I watched it before I even knew who TLI was or what the hell I was watching, and blew my mind.

• Jul 03, 2020

An amusing satire that finds several laughs in a silly concept and doesn't overstay its welcome.

• May 14, 2020

Hilarious and entertaining as hell, even with some misfires, 7 Days In Hell does a fine job at the parody of one of tennis' greatest matches.

• May 07, 2020

I can't figure out why this movie was ever made... but boy am I glad it was!

I can't figure out why this movie was ever made... but boy am I glad it was!

• Mar 11, 2020

Super funny mock-umentary. I laughed out loud multiple times throughout.

Super funny mock-umentary. I laughed out loud multiple times throughout.

• Nov 08, 2019

I can't believe it took me so long to watch this!!! It's hilarious and the characters are great! Samberg and Harington need to do more work together :)

• Apr 18, 2019

Muito engraçado. O final deixa a desejar, mas à (C) bom mesmo assim kkkk

Muito engraçado. O final deixa a desejar, mas à (C) bom mesmo assim kkkk

• Dec 12, 2018

Genuinely hilarious!

Genuinely hilarious!

• Dec 25, 2017

pretty funny short film. good for one viewing (1 viewing)

pretty funny short film. good for one viewing (1 viewing)

• Apr 21, 2017