Reviews

• Dec 22, 2020

Great movie anyone who says otherwise is a millenial brat who whould know a classic martials movie if it twated them in the face

• Sep 09, 2012

Great movie for kids. Watched this over and over in the 80's.

Great movie for kids. Watched this over and over in the 80's.

• Jan 08, 2011

A true masterpiece of a film, should be required viewing for everybody.

A true masterpiece of a film, should be required viewing for everybody.

• Aug 28, 2010

This movie was ok. The english dub was funny.

This movie was ok. The english dub was funny.

was brilliant when i was a kid would love to see it again

was brilliant when i was a kid would love to see it again

these kids dont take any crap from nobody

these kids dont take any crap from nobody

• May 28, 2010

7 lucky kids all 4 ONE yeah!!! I'd lurrrrrrrv 2 see it again.

7 lucky kids all 4 ONE yeah!!! I'd lurrrrrrrv 2 see it again.

Why did I watch this?

Why did I watch this?

• May 28, 2010

As a college freshman, my friend Ben and I unearthed this travesty in a 1 dollar DVD bin at a local Family Dollar. Words cannot describe the feeling one gets when first hearing the opening theme. Contains absurdly sexist and rascist over-tones and some of the most horrifying actor/child exploitation this side of Troma movies. (ultimate win goes to 'little girl through window into solid-concrete faceplant'.) I have, as of yet, been unable to unearth virtually any information regarding this movie despite spending "countless seconds" using google. According to IMDB, the black thug is named "Eugene." (A hearty "LOL" to say the least) I'm fairly confidant the origin of this movie is Hong-Kong, though it has the distinct flavor of lesser Japanese grindhouse flicks, and it makes a passing reference to an 80's attack on a South Korean fishing vessel by Argentina. The cast was never seen again (as far as I can tell) and I don' think the movie even listed a director (much like the Hooked on a Feeling Hasselhoff video). People NEED to see movies like this in order to create a measurable standard at which to compare other movies. For instance, Night Train to Mundo Fine seems almost oscar-worthy compared to this.

Pee-Wee says: "Uh-OH!"